BSc Non-Medical Distance Education: It is three year UG course. Students with a solid background in science and mathematics are best suited for this course. A broader grasp of topics and practical scientific expertise are provided in this course. The purpose of the course is for the students to participate in development and research. After the 12th class, most science students prefer this BSc program in distance mode.
This BSc course provides the best knowledge in Environmental Science, Mathematics, Physics, economics, chemistry, etc.
- Amity University has started the BSc distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Those candidates who are interested can apply before the last date. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University has started admission for the BSc Distance education program. Candidates can apply before the deadline. Apply Now
- Mumbai University BSc distance admission is going on for the 2023 session. Candidates must apply before the last date of admission. Click Here
Students who are desired to be admitted to BSc Non-Medical distance must meet its eligibility criteria. At the initial level, they must verify their eligibility. The most adopted eligibility requirements for this distance BSc course are given below:
- The BSc Non-Medical distance program applicant must complete class 12th education in the science stream with min 50 to 60% marks.
- The desired applicant must study PCM subjects in their intermediate study.
- Students from age above 17 years are eligible to apply for BSc Non-Medical Distance Education.
- Vacant seats of distance BSc Non-Medical are filled based on merit. No entrance exam will be conducted for such enrollments.
Students who are desired non-medical courses must consider this course because BSc Non-Medical in distance mode is cost-saving, and its tuition fee ranges from INR 17000 to 42000 per year.
BSc Non-Medical Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Non-Medical|
|Course Name||BSc Non-Medical|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 17000 to 42000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Non-Medical Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The process for getting admission to a distance BSc Non-Medical program is easier. Such applicants can apply in both modes (online/offline). The online procedure of application is discussed below:
- Consider a university for this BSc Non-Medical Distance Education program and open its official website.
- Take a look at the admission portal and open it.
- In the admission portal, click on apply now.
- A login window will appear; click the sign-up button and get the registration id from that university.
- Login with that id, and you will reach the online application window. Select Bachelor admissions and click next.
- Now select BSc Non-Medical distance program from the courses list.
- An application form window will open; fill it out correctly.
- Pay the online application fee and submits your voucher along with the application for the BSc Non-Medical program.
BSc Non-Medical Distance Education Syllabus
The duration of the BSc Non-Medical program is three years. Below are the semester-wise syllabus details of the Distance BSc Non-Medical Program.
1st and 2nd Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester I||Semester II|
3rd and 4th Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Inorganic Chemistry II
Organic Chemistry III
|Real Analysis I||Algebra I|
Thermal Physics and Statistical Mechanics
Waves and Optics
5th and 6th Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester V||Semester VI|
Digital Analog and Instrumentation
Elements of Modern Physics
Chemistry of Main group elements
Advantages of Distance BSc Non-Medical
- Due to lower prices, everyone can enroll in a BSc Non-Medical Distance Education.
- By enrolling in this BSc course, students may defy postmodernist alienation’s pull and focus on the things that are important to them.
Educational Scope of BSc Non-Medical Distance Education
After completing this BSc Non-Medical Distance Education degree in Non-Medical, you can do further studies at the PG level. The higher study after completing this distance course is
- MSc in Non-Medical
- MSc Economics
- MSc Statistics
- PGD Non-Medical
Recruitment Areas for the BSc Non-Medical Distance Program
Students can get a brilliant career after completing this graduation program in Non-Medical sciences. Following are the top recruitment areas for such professionals:
- Business Firm
- Educational Institutes
- Development sectors
- Civil services
- Management sectors
- Local Public and Private areas
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Madras University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
- Parul University
Be the first to leave a review.