BSc Non-Medical Distance Education: BSc in Non-Medical through distance mode is three year UG course. Students with a solid background in science and mathematics are best suited for this course. A broader grasp of topics and practical scientific expertise are provided in this course. The purpose of the course is for the students to participate in development and research. After the 12th class, most science students prefer this BSc program in distance mode.
This BSc course provides the best knowledge in the field of Environmental Science, Mathematics, Physics, economics and chemistry, etc.
- Distance BSc Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Delhi University Distance BSc 2023 admission will start soon.
- Mumbai University will soon open its admission window for the Distance BSc 2023 program.
Students who are desired to get admission to BSc Non-Medical distance are required to meet its eligibility criteria. At the initial level, they must verify their eligibility. The most adopted eligibility requirements for this distance BSc course are given below:
- The applicant of f BSc Non-Medical distance program must complete class 12th education in the science stream with min 50 to 60% marks.
- The desired applicant must study PCM subjects in their intermediate study.
- Students from age above 17 years are eligible to apply for BSc NM.
- Vacant seats of distance BSc Non-Medical are filled on the basis of merit. No entrance exam will be conducted for such enrollments.
Students who are desired non-medical courses must consider this course because BSc Non-Medical in distance mode is cost saving and its tuition fee ranges from INR 17000 to 42000 per year.
BSc Non-Medical Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Non-Medical|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 17000 to 42000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Non-Medical Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The process for getting admission to a distance BSc Non-Medical program is easier. Such applicants can apply in both modes (online/offline). The online procedure of application is discussed below:
- Consider a university for this BSc Non-Medical Distance Education program and open its official website.
- Take a look at the admission portal and open it.
- In the admission portal, click on apply now.
- A login window will appear; click on the sign-up button and get the registration id from that university.
- Login with that id, and you will reach the online application window. Select Bachelor admissions and click next.
- Now select BSc Non-Medical distance program from the courses list.
- An application form window will open; fill it out properly.
- Pay the online application fee and submits your voucher along with the application for the BSc Non-Medical program.
BSc Non-Medical Distance Education Syllabus
The Duaration of BSc Non- Medical program is three years. Below is given the semester wise syllabus details of Distance BSc Non Medical Program.
1st and 2nd Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester I||Semester II|
3rd and 4th Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Inorganic Chemistry II
Organic Chemistry III
|Real Analysis I||Algebra I|
Thermal Physics and Statistical Mechanics
Waves and Optics
5th and 6th Semesters Syllabus Details
|Semester V||Semester VI|
Digital Analog and Instrumentation
Elements of Modern Physics
Chemistry of Main group elements
Advantages of Distance BSc Non-Medical
- Due to lower prices, everyone can enroll in a BSc Non-Medical Distance Education.
- By enrolling in this BSc course, students may defy postmodernist alienation’s pull and focus on the things that are important to them.
Educational Scope of BSc Non-Medical Distance Education
After completing this BSc Non-Medical Distance Education degree in Non-Medical, you can do further studies at the PG level. The higher study after completing this distance course is
- MSc in Non-Medical
- MSc Economics
- MSc Statistics
- PGD Non-Medical
Recruitment areas for the BSc Non-Medical distance program
Students can get a shining career after completing this graduation program in Non-Medical sciences. Following are the top recruitment areas for such professionals:
- Business Firm
- Educational Institutes
- Development sectors
- Civil services
- Management sectors
- Local Public and Private areas
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Madras University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
- Parul University
Be the first to leave a review.