BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education: The UG program for a BSc in Multimedia and Animation at a distance lasts three years. This online BSc course could be helpful to students because it gives them a deep understanding of how to use multimedia, graphics, and animation in the digital media, gaming, and film industries. Students want this distance program mostly because they have other things to do.
Candidates will work with directors, actors, and producers through this BSc program. Students interested in multimedia applications which are creative, flexible, good at critical thinking, and aware of other cultures can take this course.
BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education Latest Update
- Mumbai University will soon open its admission window for the Distance BSc 2023 program.
- Delhi University Distance BSc 2023 admission will start soon.
Students who want to make a career in the media or film industry can apply for this UG program. The basic eligibility requirements for distance BSc in Multimedia & Animation course are given below:
- The BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education aspirants must complete a 10+2 education from a recognized college.
- BSc Multimedia and Animation program aspirants must have a minimum 50% marks aggregate in class 12th.
- Enrollments in this BSc program are usually merit-based at various distances from educational institutes. Some institutes may ask for personal interviews or written tests.
This UG program, through distance learning mode, is pocket-saving. It is not too much expensive as regular BSc courses. The average tuition fee structure for BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education starts from INR 17000 to 45000 per year.
BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education Admission Process 2023
To apply for this UG program, both online and offline admission processes are followed. BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education programs at various Universities in India are using the online application method to apply to their BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education programs. Listed below are the steps that need to be followed to submit an online application:
- Visit the institute’s website to which you want admission to this BSc program.
- On the homepage of that uni, look for the admission portal
- Click on new registration with the portal and provide registration ID details.
- After getting the registration id, login to the online admission portal
- Open the distance UG admissions link and select BSc Multimedia and Animation program there.
- A registration form will open that asks you about educational and personal info.
- Fill in all required info accurately and pay the online application fee required by your desired institute.
- Review and submit the application form for the BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education.
Advantages of BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education
- This UG distance program decreases missed sessions and promotes greater learning by letting students learn in a comfortable environment.
- Additionally, it allows students to study at their own speed, which has several benefits.
BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||BASIC ANIMATION||1ST YEAR|
|2||THE FIVE C’s OF CINEMATOGRAPHY||1ST YEAR|
|3||PERSPECTIVE DRAWING||1ST YEAR|
|4||COMPUTER ANIMATION||1ST YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||AUTODESK MAYA||2nd Year|
|2||MASTERING 3D ANIMATION||2nd Year|
|3||COMMUNICATION FOR PROFESSIONAL||2nd Year|
|4||CARTOON ANIMATION||2nd Year|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2nd Year|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS||3rd Year|
|2||ADOBE INDESIGN||3rd Year|
|3||PRACTICAL – III||3rd Year|
|5||FUNDAMENTALS OF MULTIMEDIA||3rd Year|
Educational Scope after BSc Multimedia & Animation Distance Education
After completing graduation in Multimedia & Animation, students can go for a career in various multimedia industries and advanced studies. The higher study options after completing this UG course are:
- MSc Multimedia & Animation
- MSc Graphics Designing
- PGD Multimedia & Animation
Recruitment Areas for BSc Multimedia and Animation Distance Learning
Completion of this UG degree can provide a shining future to its professionals. The top recruiting areas for such graduates of the BSc Multimedia and Animation Distance Education program are:
- Film Making Sectors
- Marketing Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai Distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
Be the first to leave a review.