BSc MLT Distance Education: BSc Medical Laboratory Technology is a UG program offered through distance mode for three years. This paramedical curriculum provides both a practical and theoretical understanding of using clinical laboratory tests to diagnose, treat, and prevent numerous illnesses and health issues.
Students who pursue a BSc in Medical Technology can recognize and identify ailments and learn about the many treatments that may be used to cure them. Additionally, they learn about testing, documenting, reporting, and gathering and sampling crucial data.
- Distance BSc Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Delhi University Distance BSc 2023 admission will start soon.
- AMU will soon open its admission window for the Distance BSc 2023 program.
Students who are willing to study BSc MLT through distance learning mode must meet its eligibility criteria. To check its eligibility, students are advised to take a look at below-mentioned requirements:
- The aspirants wishing to do distance study in BSc Medical Laboratory Technology must complete their 10+2 education.
- They must secure a minimum of 50% marks in 12th-grade education in order to be eligible for this course.
- Vacant seats in this BSc program are filled by merit of class 12th. No entrance exam will be conducted for admissions to BSc Medical Laboratory Technology.
The academic cost for BSc MLT Distance Education is poor friendly. An average of INR 20,000 to 55,000 is the annual academic cost for this BSc Program in various distance learning institutes in India.
BSc MLT Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc MTL|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 55,000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc MLT Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Students who wish to apply to the BSc Medical Laboratory Technology distance program can do so online and offline. Most distance colleges are accepting the online method of application for this BSc. The procedure for applying is mentioned below:
Visit the institute’s website that is considered for studying BSc MLT Distance Education.
- Open its online admission portal
- Get registered with that portal and gain a login id
- Now sign in with your registered id and choose UG admissions of the season.
- Select Distance learning and opt for BSc Medical Laboratory Technology from the drop-down menu.
- Start filling out the application form with personal and educational information.
- Upload scan copies of required personal or qualifications documents
- Pay the online registration fee and obtain its voucher
- Submit admission application for BSc MLT along with fee voucher.
BSc MLT Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||HAEMOTOLOGY AND BLOOD BANKING||1ST YEAR|
|2||HUMAN ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|3||INTRODUCTION TO CLINICAL PATHOLOGY & HISTO PATHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|4||MICROBIOLOGY & PATHOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|5||LAB INSTRUMENTS AND ETHICS (BMLT)||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Endocrinology and metabolism||2ND YEAR|
|2||CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY||2ND YEAR|
|3||Essential Clinical Immunology||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||Medical Microbiology||3RD YEAR|
|2||Laboratory quality management system||3RD YEAR|
|3||Essential to blood Coagulation||3RD YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL II||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of Distance BSc MLT
- With this Bsc distance program, students may access the course materials whenever it is convenient for them.
- Students who pursue a BSc in MLT can access their education at any time or location.
Educational Scope After BSc MLT Distance Education
After graduation BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology, you can opt job or further education. This course has a fluent educational scope. Various master’s degrees are offered to such professionals. Some popular PG courses after this BSc are:
- MSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- MSc Medical Lab
- MA MLT
- PGD MLT
Recruitment areas of BSc MTL Distance Education
Professionals of BSc Medical Laboratory Technology can make their careers in various medical and non-medical areas. The top recruitment sectors for BSc MLT are :
- Health Care Centers
- Medical Laboratories
- Medical Research Labs
- Civil Services
- Medical Hygiene Labs
- Educational Institutes.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Course
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
Be the first to leave a review.