BSc MLT Distance Education?: UGC has not approved the BSc MLT course in distance education mode. Students can pursue this course only in regular mode. BSc Medical Laboratory Technology is a UG program offered through regular mode for three years. This paramedical curriculum provides a practical and theoretical understanding of using clinical laboratory tests to diagnose, treat, and prevent numerous illnesses and health issues.
Students who pursue a BSc in Medical Technology can recognize and identify ailments and learn about the many treatments that may be used to cure them. Additionally, they learn about testing, documenting, reporting, and gathering and sampling crucial data.
Students willing to study BSc MLT through distance learning must meet its eligibility criteria. To check its eligibility, students are advised to take a look at the below-mentioned requirements:
- The aspirants wishing to do distance study in BSc Medical Laboratory Technology must complete their 10+2 education.
- To be eligible for this course, they must secure at least 50% marks in 12th-grade education.
- Vacant seats in this BSc program are filled by merit of class 12. No entrance exam will be conducted for admissions to BSc Medical Laboratory Technology.
The academic cost for BSc MLT Distance Education is poor friendly. An average of INR 20,000 to 55,000 is the annual academic cost for this BSc Program in various distance learning institutes in India.
BSc MLT Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Medical Lab Technology|
|Course Name||BSc MTL|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 55,000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
BSc MLT Distance Education Admission?
BSc MLT program is offered in numerous universities for the academic session 2023 in regular learning mode. Candidates can apply for registration at the university’s official portal. Candidates who want to take admission to the program must submit the registration form before the last date. After the last date, any application form will not be accepted by the universities.
The main focus of this course is to provide brief knowledge about operational research with the basic curriculum of the BSc MLT program. This course is not offered now in distance mode students can pursue BSc MLT in only regular mode.
BSc MLT Distance Education Admission Process?
Students who wish to apply to the BSc Medical Laboratory Technology distance program can do so online and offline. Most distance colleges are accepting the online method of application for this BSc. The procedure for applying is mentioned below:
Visit the institute’s website that is considered for studying BSc MLT.
- Open its online admission portal.
- Get registered with that portal and gain a login ID
- Now sign in with your registered ID and choose UG admissions of the season.
- Select Distance learning and opt for BSc Medical Laboratory Technology from the drop-down menu.
- Start filling out the application form with personal and educational information.
- Upload scanned copies of required personal or qualification documents
- Pay the online registration fee and obtain its voucher
- Submit admission application for BSc MLT along with fee voucher.
BSc MLT Distance Education Syllabus?
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Hematology And Blood Banking||Clinical Biochemistry||Laboratory Quality Management System|
|Human Anatomy, Physiology, And Clinical Biochemistry||Essential Clinical Immunology||Essential To Blood Coagulation|
|Introduction To Clinical Pathology & Histo Pathology||Endocrinology And Metabolism||Medical Microbiology|
|Microbiology & Pathology||Practical||Practical Ii|
|Lab Instruments And Ethics (Bmlt)|
Advantages of BSc MLT Distance Education?
- With the Distance BSc MLT program, students may access the course materials whenever it is convenient for them.
- Students who pursue a BSc in MLT can access their education at any time or location.
Educational Scope After BSc MLT Distance Education?
After graduating BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology, you can opt for a job or further education. This course has a fluent educational scope. Various master’s degrees are offered to such professionals. Some popular PG courses after this BSc are:
- MSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- MSc Medical Lab
- MA MLT
- PGD MLT
Recruitment Areas of BSc MTL Distance Education?
BSc Medical Laboratory Technology professionals can make their careers in various medical and non-medical areas. The top recruitment sectors for BSc MLT are:
- Health Care Centers
- Medical Laboratories
- Medical Research Labs
- Civil Services
- Medical Hygiene Labs
- Educational Institutes.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses?
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance University
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University
Disclaimer: BSc MLT is not approved for distance learning by UGC-DEB. The purpose of this article is only to provide information. Traditional methods of admission are available for the course.
Be the first to leave a review.