BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2024: BSc Medical Microbiology through ODL mode is a three-year UG program that is offered at various science institutes in India. Students who complete this online learning program will learn how infectious illnesses are coming to, avoided, treated, and managed in laboratory and clinical environments. Applicants who are interested in medical science prefer this distance learning program.
Through this three-year distance learning BSc in Medical Microbiology, students will gain a broad grasp of the variety, kind, structure, and behavior of infectious organisms that cause human illness, including significant microbial diseases.
BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute welcomes interested applicants to apply for admission to the BSC Microbiology distance education programme for the 2024-25 academic session. Applicants can apply before the last date 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- Admissions for the BSC Microbiology course at Subharti University have started for the academic year 2024-25. Candidates apply before the admission deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- NIILM University Haryana has announced admission to the BSC Microbiology distance programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Interested Students must submit their applications before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
Students who want to study BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education should know its eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirements for this BSc program are:
- The distance-based BSc Medical Microbiology program applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th class.
- The candidates’ 12th-grade exams must include Biology.
- Admission to BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education is merit-based in various institutes. Some universities may take an interview for it.
Distance UG programs in India charge fewer expenses. This BSc program in distance mode has fewer expenses, and its average academic fee starts from INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per annum.
BSc Medical Microbiology Admission Highlights
|Bachelor of Science in Medical Microbiology
|BSc Medical Microbiology
|10+2 with science stream
|3 to 6 years
INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per annum.
|Online & Offline
More Distance Courses
BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education Admission Process 2024
BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education Admission 2024 last date to submit the application form is 10 October 2024 for session 2024-25. Admission for the BSc Medical Microbiology distance education is going on at numerous universities. For students who are interested in applying for a distance BSc Medical Microbiology program, it is important for them to be aware of the application procedure. There are three simple steps that need to be followed in order to apply online for this Undergraduate course:
- Select a university that offers this program in distance mode and open its website.
- Open the homepage and go to the online admission portal.
- Register with that portal and get a login id.
- Login with your registered id and open UG admissions.
- Find the admission link of distance BSc Medical Microbiology and open it.
- An application form will open; fill it out accurately.
- Pay the online application fee of that university and submit a fee voucher along with the application.
Documents Required for Admission to BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Educational Certificate & Mark Sheet (10th, 12th, UG, PG)
- Recent Passport-Size Color Photographs
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education Syllabus
|Automation In Medical Microbiology
|Elements Of Genetics
|Human Anatomy & Physiology
|Mycology & Virology
|Recombinant Dna Technology
Advantages of the BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Learning
- You can gain independence by taking a distance learning BSc Medical Microbiology program.
- You can gain this course’s knowledge by studying and exploring quickly.
- Additionally, due to this program, students may learn when their motivation, interest, and engagement are at their highest levels.
Educational Scope After BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education
After finishing the distance BSc Medical Microbiology program, several employment prospects and career alternatives are available. Students can select any available careers based on their interests and skill sets. Following is a list of some of the educational options for graduates of this BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education:
- MSc Microbiology
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Medical Microbiology
Recruitment Area For Distance BSc Medical Microbiology
Candidates completing the BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education program can choose various careers. Students with this BSc degree will be qualified to work in the following sectors.
- Educational Institutes
- Medical Research
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Civil Services
- Biotechnology research sectors.
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Madras University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
- Parul University
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
BSc Medical Microbiology Distance Education in Tamil Nadu
There are a lot of universities and colleges in Tamil Nadu that offer courses that can be taken from a distance. The BSc in Medical Microbiology is one of them. Admission is open throughout the year since it is a distance learning course. Students can apply for admission by filling out the form on the website. The 12th-class grades will be used to decide who gets in. Some universities may also require an entrance test for admission.
Be the first to leave a review.