BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2024: Admission is Open for BSc Mathematics in Distance mode for the 2024 academic year. It is a three-year UG program offered via distance mode. This UG degree program is one of the most well-liked choices for those interested in mathematics. Most working students choose this BSc program because it gives them flexibility in timing. Students can get free counseling by calling 9210989898 to get more details of the course.
This distance BSc program is one of the best options for students who wish to enhance their comprehension of mathematical concepts during the three-year BSc Mathematics UG course. The course syllabus must also pique the interest of the students. Distance BSc Mathematics is a 6-semester UG study.
Students who are keen to be admitted to BSc Mathematics distance education have met the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria list is mentioned below:
- If you want to enroll in the distance learning program for the BSc Mathematics program, you must have passed your class 12th exam with a minimum percentile established by the university where the course is being offered.
- The admissions procedure is quite demanding, since the best universities offering distance-learning BSc in mathematics demand a strong performance.
Being a distance program, the MSc Mathematics program charges less academic cost. The tuition fee for this mathematics course starts from INR 5000 to 45,000 per year.
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Managalayatan University started admission for the 2024 session in BSc Mathematics in DDE. The last date is 29 February 2024 to apply for admission. APPLY NOW
- BSc Mathematics Distance admission started by NIILM University for the academic year 2024. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. APPLY NOW
- William Carey opens admission for the 2024 session in the BSc Mathematics course in Distance Education mode. All the students can apply before 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
|10+2 with science stream
|3 to 6 years
|INR 5000 to 45,000 per year.
|Online & Offline
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The online application method is mostly followed for BSc Mathematics by various distance educational institutes. The procedure for applying to this program is as follows:
- Go to the website of uni in which you want to apply for admission to BSc Mathematics.
- Open the online application portal and register with the portal.
- Login with your registered ID and select the UG distance program.
- In UG courses, search for distance BSc Mathematics and open it.
- The registration form will open; start filling it with accurate data.
- Also, pay the online application fee for the BSc program and get its voucher.
- Submit the application form for BSc Mathematics along with the fee voucher.
BSc Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|ENGLISH – 1
|ALGEBRA, TRIGONOMETRY & VECTORS
|GEOMETRY & CALCULUS
|ELEMENTS OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|INTEGRAL CALCULUS DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND LAPLACE TRANSFORMS
|FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|VECTOR & CALCULUS
Advantages of the BSc Mathematics Distance Education
- Once enrolled in the BSc Mathematics program, you can study on the weekends, after work, or even during late night hours.
- This BSc distance learning program is a choice for students seeking financially sound solutions.
- This BSc distance education is an alternative for students who don’t have enough free time and may be completed from the convenience of their homes.
Educational Scope After BSc Mathematics Distance Education
Distance BSc Scope Graduates in mathematics can be found in the public and private sectors. In addition to sitting for banking exams for various roles, candidates may choose to pursue further education. Further study options after completing this BSc are:
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Statistics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
Recruitment Area for BSc Mathematics Distance Education
Students who enroll in a distance learning BSc Mathematics program have several career options. Following completion of a distance BSc Mathematics degree program, some of the popular job fields are listed below:
- Research institutes
- IT Firms
- Educational Institutes
- Government Organizations
- Civil Services
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open University Distance
BSc Mathematics Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU July 2024 session admission is now open for all BSc courses. The last date to register is 29 February 2024. Indra Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the famous universities in India that offers BSc Mathematics distance education courses at the fee range of INR 10,500. Candidates can pay this fee in installments of INR 3,500 per annum.
- Eligibility: A 10+2 degree or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age limit: There are no age restrictions.
- Duration: Minimum 3-Year & Maximum 6-Year.
Be the first to leave a review.