BSc IT Distance Education: Three years are needed to finish the UG distance program for a BSc in IT. It is mainly about connections, databases, and software. This course aims to teach students how to process, manage, and safely store information. Students who are interested in technology can take this BSc in IT course.
BSc in IT is one of the most-taken undergraduate courses. The course is more about theoretical and applied math than any particular technology. You will learn about networking, the Internet, software, and database administration.
- Amity University has started the BSc distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University has commenced the BSc IT distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
Before applying for the BSc IT distance program, all aspirants should verify their eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirements for getting admission to this UG program are mentioned below:
- Entrants for the BSc IT Distance Education program must have earned a score of 50% in the science stream in their 10+2.
- The aspirant of this BSc course must have a minimum age of 17 years.
- The admission process for distance BSc IT is merit-based in numerous institutes in India.
It is important to note that the fee structure for the BSc IT program is low when compared to regular courses in information technology. For this BSc program, the average annual academic cost varies from INR 15,000 up to INR 30,000 per annum, depending on the course.
Distance BSc IT Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Information Technology|
|Course Name||BSc IT|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 15,000 to 30,000 per annum
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc IT Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission form procedure for BSc IT is simple. Students can apply online as well as offline. Following is the most used procedure for BSc IT distance admissions.
- Visit the university’s official website to which you want to apply for admission to distance BSc IT.
- Open the online admission portal and click on new registration
- Get a login id and sign in to the admission portal
- Select Bachelor distance course and click on next.
- A list of UG programs will open; opt for BSc IT.
- An application form window will open in a new tab. Provide required details in reg form.
- Pay the online application fee and submit your voucher along with the BSc IT distance course application form.
BSc IT Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION ENGLISH||1ST YEAR|
|2||COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||1ST YEAR|
|3||DIGITAL ELECTRONICS||1ST YEAR|
|4||COMPUTER GRAPHICS||1ST YEAR|
|6||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||1ST YEAR|
|7||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||HUMAN VALUES & PROFESSIONAL ETHICS||2nd Year|
|3||DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM||2nd Year|
|4||OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING||2nd Year|
|5||COMPUTER NETWORKS||2nd Year|
|6||PRACTICAL – II||2nd Year|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE||3rd Year|
|2||DATA STRUCTURES & ALGORITHMS USING C, C++||3rd Year|
|4||OPERATING SYSTEM||3rd Year|
|5||DATA SCIENCE & ANALYTICS||3rd Year|
|6||PRACTICAL – III||3rd Year|
Advantages of the BSc IT Distance Education
- The main benefit of distance BSc learning is that you may learn at your speed if you are disciplined and motivated.
- BSc IT Distance Education doesn’t have to be confined to a classroom.
Educational Scope After BSc IT Distance Education
Information Technology is a growing sector. Graduates of BSc IT can opt for a job and higher study after completion. The higher or master courses after completing this BSc are:
- MSc IT
- MSc Computer Science
- PGD IT
Recruitment Area For BSc IT Distance Education
After completing a BSc in IT, students can get various positions in multiple organizations. The job areas for such professionals are:
- IT Institutes
- Database sectors
- Civil Services
- Government Institutes.
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Madras University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
- Parul University
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
Be the first to leave a review.