BSc Geology Distance Education: BSc Geology is a three-year undergraduate course that can be taken at a distance. This distance learning geology program focuses on the physical and chemical characteristics of the minerals, water supplies, and several different solid items found inside or on the earth’s surface. Most people who want to get a BSc prefer distance courses because they are cheaper.
If you want to work in this broad field, the best way to start is with a BSc in Geology through distance education. This course covers many topics, such as hydrogeology and petrology, which are specialized fields.
BSc Geology Distance Education Latest Update
- Amity University has started the BSc Geology distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- LPU is accepting the BSc admission form for the 2023 academic session. Candidates apply before the last date. Apply Now
All applicants for the BSc Geology Distance Education course must meet the requirements for eligibility set out by the college. The essential requirements for qualifying are:
- The minimum eligibility for admission to BSc Geology is 10+2 education with 50% marks.
- You must be at least 17 years old to apply for this distance BSc program.
- Admission to the distance-learning BSc geology program is determined by 10+2 marks merit.
The fee structure for BSc Geology Distance Education is cheaper than a regular course. It ranges from INR 23,000 to INR 35,000 per year in various institutes in India.
BSc Geology Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Geology|
|Course Name||BSc Geology|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 23000 to 35000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Geology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Both online and offline methods can be used to register for BSc Geology admission. The online method of application is given below:
- Go to the website of uni in which you want to study BSc Geology.
- Open its online application portal and get register with it.
- Login with your registered email and go to the UG admissions section.
- Select the distance BSc Geology program and start filling out its registration form.
- Pay the online application fee for registration in BSc Geology Distance Education.
- Submit application form for distance BSc.
Advantages of the BSc Geology Distance learning
- Students can participate in a distance-learning BSc Geology program from anywhere they choose.
- Additionally, it frees colleges from the limitations imposed by physical limits and enables them to connect with a broader network of pupils.
BSc Geology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Introducing English Grammer||1ST YEAR|
|2||Physical Geology||1ST YEAR|
|3||ENVIRONMENTAL GEOGRAPHY||1ST YEAR|
|4||Structural Geology||1ST YEAR|
|5||Crystallography And Mineralogy||1ST YEAR|
|6||ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION for Graduates||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||STUDY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||2ND YEAR|
|2||Principles of Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology||2ND YEAR|
|3||Introduction to Paleontology||2ND YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
|5||Principles of Sedimentology and Stratigraphy||2ND YEAR|
|6||FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOUNDATION COURSE ON HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCE||3RD YEAR|
|2||Mineral distribution and ore genesis||3RD YEAR|
|3||Elements of petroleum geology||3RD YEAR|
|5||MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM||3RD YEAR|
|6||Environmental Geology||3RD YEAR|
Educational Scope After Distance BSc Geology
After completing the BSc Geology program, students have two options: either continue their education or find employment in various sectors. After earning a B.Sc. in Geology, students can continue their studies. A better résumé might help people advance in their jobs due to more education. Additionally, they may be able to pursue research and lay the groundwork for a Ph.D. through this schooling. The higher study options are:
- MSc Geology
- PGD Geology
Recruitment Area For BSc Geology Distance Education
Geology graduates from distance-learning programs are in high demand. Students receive all the knowledge they need to launch a fulfilling and fruitful professional career. Due to the high demand for a BSc Geology distance education degree, students can easily pursue a career in this field. The following areas are ideal for recruiting such graduates:
- Oil Industries
- Research areas
- Mineral Industry
- Mining Industry
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services etc.
Top 10 Universities Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Punjab Technical University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Madras Distance
Be the first to leave a review.