BSc Geology Distance Education: BSc in Geology is a three-year distance learning UG course. The focus of this distance learning geology program is the physical and chemical characteristics of the minerals, water supplies, and several different solid items found inside or on the surface of the earth. Most aspirants prefer to do distance BSc courses because these programs are cost-effective.
A BSc Geology Distance Education is the perfect course to start with if you want to work in this broad field. This course spans a wide range of topics, including the specialist fields of hydrogeology and petrology.
- BSc in Geology Admission is going on at IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Delhi University will soon open its admission window for BSc in Geology 2023 program.
- Mumbai University BSc in Geology 2023 admission will start soon.
All applicants for the BSc Geology Distance Education course must meet the requirements for eligibility set out by the college. The essential requirements for qualifying are:
- The minimum eligibility for getting admission in BSc Geology is 10+2 education with 50% marks.
- To apply for this distance BSc program, you must be at least 17 years old.
- Admission to the distance-learning BSc geology program is determined by 10+2 marks merit.
The fee structure for the BSc Geology Distance Education is cheaper as compared to a regular course. It ranges from INR 23000 to 35000 per year in various institutes in India.
BSc Geology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Geology|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 23000 to 35000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Geology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Both online and offline methods can be used to register for BSc Geology admission. The online method of application is given below:
- Go to the website of uni in which you want to study BSc Geology.
- Open its online application portal and get register with it.
- Login with your registered email and go to the UG admissions section.
- Select the distance BSc Geology program and start filling out its registration form
- Pay the online application fee for registration in BSc Geology Distance Education.
- Submit application form for distance BSc.
Advantages of the BSc Geology Distance learning
- Students can participate in a distance-learning BSc Geology program from any place of their choice.
- Additionally, it frees colleges from the limitations imposed by physical limits and enables them to connect with a wider network of pupils.
BSc Geology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Introducing English Grammer||1ST YEAR|
|2||Physical Geology||1ST YEAR|
|3||ENVIRONMENTAL GEOGRAPHY||1ST YEAR|
|4||Structural Geology||1ST YEAR|
|5||Crystallography And Mineralogy||1ST YEAR|
|6||ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION for Graduates||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||STUDY OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||2ND YEAR|
|2||Principles of Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology||2ND YEAR|
|3||Introduction to Paleontology||2ND YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
|5||Principles of Sedimentology and Stratigraphy||2ND YEAR|
|6||FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOUNDATION COURSE ON HUMAINITES & SOCIAL SCIENCE||3RD YEAR|
|2||Mineral distribution and ore genesis||3RD YEAR|
|3||Elements of petroleum geology||3RD YEAR|
|5||MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM||3RD YEAR|
|6||Environmental geology||3RD YEAR|
Educational Scope After Distance BSc Geology
After completing the BSc Geology program, students have two options: either continue their education or find employment in various sectors. After earning a B.Sc. in Geology, students have a wide range of possibilities for continuing their studies. A better résumé might help people advance in their jobs as a result of more education. Additionally, they may be able to pursue research and lay the groundwork for a Ph.D. with the aid of this schooling. The higher study options are:
- MSc Geology
- PGD Geology
Recruitment Area For Distance BSc Geology
There is a high demand for graduates of distance-learning BSc geology programs. The course provides students with all the necessary knowledge to launch a fulfilling and fruitful professional path for themselves. Students can easily pursue a career in this industry because of the great demand for the degree. Recruitment areas for such grads are:
- Oil Industries
- Research areas
- Mineral Industry
- Mining Industry
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services etc.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Course
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Punjab Technical University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Madras Distance
Be the first to leave a review.