BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Admission?: The University Grants Commission (UGC) has prohibited a distance learning program in BSc Fire & Safety in India. These courses are offered at the undergraduate level in traditional mode. In regular mode, the course duration varies from a minimum of 3 years to a maximum of 6 years. The course is focused on learning the safety measures that can be implemented in industries to keep the workers safe from any hazard, such as fire incidents.
Besides the learning advantages of this course, it is also beneficial in getting a brighter career. The syllabus of this course is rich with learning material, including subjects such as fire science, fire technology, safety management, industrial safety, safety in power plants, and so on.
Those candidates keen to enroll in the BSc Fire & Safety program in regular mode have met the eligibility criteria. This program provides learning flexibility to candidates. The eligibility for this course is mentioned below:
- The minimum qualification required for candidates to get admission in this course is 10+2, which must have been acquired from any recognized board.
- Students secure at least 50% marks in the 10+2 required from each student for this BSc program.
- A few institutes will offer admission to this distance course by conducting an entrance exam.
Many universities offer a BSc in Fire and Safety in regular mode. The average fee for pursuing this course starts from INR 23,000 to INR 56,000 per annum.
BSc Fire & Safety Program Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Fire & Safety|
|Course Name||BSc Fire & Safety|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 23000 to 56000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Admission Process?
The students can apply for this course by using either online or offline mode, whichever is flexible for them. Students can follow the process given:
- The university website must be accessed first to get the application form.
- A page for sign-up will appear, and registration will be made.
- After registering as a new student, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Students will read the instructions and fill out this form.
- With relevant details and documents, the form must be completed.
- The application fee must be paid using the online mode
- Take a preview of the form before it is submitted.
- Finalize the submission, and then a confirmation mail with the enrollment number will be received by students.
Basic Requirements of Documents for Admission to BSc Fire & Safety Program
- 10th/12th/UG/PG Certificate
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/Voter ID)
- ID Proof (Pan Card/DL)
- DOB Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Migration Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- College/School Leaving Certificate
BSc Fire & Safety Syllabus
Below are the semester-wise Syllabus Details of the BSc Fire & Safety Program.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Communication & Soft Skills||Practical|
|Fire Technology||Communicative English|
|Fire Science||Emergency Planning & First Aid|
|Safety Management||Construction Industry Safety|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Chemical and Environmental Hazards||Industrial Psychology, Ergonomics, and Accidents|
|Security Management of Industrial Plants||Organization, Administration, and Management Responsibility|
|Industrial Noise and Noise Control||Industrial Safety Analysis|
|Safety In Power Plants||Practical|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Social Security in Industries||Safety Training for Employees and HRD|
|Radiation Hazards||Occupational Health Safety|
|Controlling Environmental Pollution||Disaster Management|
|Energy Conservation and Sustainable Development||Practical|
Advantages of BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education?
- Along with the learning concepts, various skills are imparted to students.
- Students in distance learning can effectively manage their time.
- They can read and revise a topic many times.
- These candidates have the opportunity to reach other students.
- After completion, the job opportunities are numerous.
Educational Scope After BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education?
The course of BSc Fire and Safety provides benefits of higher learning at any institute, even in foreign countries. After completing this BSc distance course, students can enroll in any related course.
Various courses in the field of Fire and Safety can be availed after this BSc program.
The graduates can apply to the masters level courses such as:
- MSc Fire and Safety
- MSc Fire and Hazard Management
- MBA Safety Management
- MBA Fire and Hazard Management
Recruitment Area for BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education?
The scope for BSc Fire and Safety graduates gets broader in almost all industries. They can avail of jobs with high salaries, and some of the jobs are given:
- Safety and hazard consultant
- Fire and safety supervisor
- Fire and safety officer
- Fire Safety instructor
BSc Fire & Safety Salary
Those Candidates who are interested in the program get great career opportunities. After completing their BSc Fire & Safety program, professionals can work in reputed job profiles in different sectors. Students can work in various job profiles such as Risk Management Consultant, Station fire officer, Fire Protection Technician, etc. The average package of fire & safety professionals ranges from 3 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs per annum as per their knowledge and skills.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University Distance
Note: The BSc in Fire and Safety program is not available as a distance learning option in India as per UGC rules. The course can be taken using the regular way. This article is primarily focused on student inquiries.
Be the first to leave a review.