BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education: BSc Fire and Safety courses are offered at the undergraduate level in distance mode. In distance mode, the course duration varies from a minimum of 3 years to a maximum of 6 years. The course is focused on learning the safety measures that can be implemented in industries to keep the workers safe from any hazard, such as fire incidents. Its distance teaching mode avail candidates to complete with a reasonable cost and flexibility.
Besides the learning advantages of this course, it is also beneficial in getting a brighter career. The syllabus of this course is rich with learning material, including subjects such as fire science, fire technology, safety management, industrial safety, safety in power plants, and so on.
- Bachelor of Science Distance Admission is closed at IGNOU. The admission deadline is 14 March 2023. Click Here
- BSc Distance Education admission will begin soon at Mumbai University.
- Lovely University Distance BSc Admission has started for the 2023 session. Apply Now
Those candidates keen to enrol in BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education program in distance mode have met the eligibility criteria. This program provides learning flexibility to candidates. The eligibility for this course is mentioned below:
- The minimum qualification required for candidates to get admission in this course is 10+2, which must have been acquired from any recognized board.
- Students secure at least 50% marks in the 10+2 required from each student for this BSc program.
- A few institutes will offer admission to this distance course by conducting an entrance exam.
Many universities offer a BSc in Fire and Safety in distance mode. The average fee for pursuing this course starts from INR 23,000 to INR 56,000 per annum.
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Fire & Safety|
|Course Name||BSc Fire & Safety|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 23000 to 56000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The students can apply for this distance course by using either online or offline mode, whichever is flexible for them. Students can follow the process given:
- The university website must be accessed first to get the application form.
- A page for sign-up will appear, and registration will be made.
- After registering as a new student, an application form will appear on the screen.
- Students will read the instructions and fill out this form.
- With relevant details and documents, the form must be completed.
- The application fee must be paid using the online mode
- Take a preview of the form before it is submitted.
- Finalize the submission, and then a confirmation mail with the enrollment number will be received by students.
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Syllabus
Below are the Semester wise Syllabus Details of the BSc Fire & Safety Program.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Communication & Soft Skills||Practical|
Emergency Planning & First Aid
Construction Industry Safety
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Chemical and Environmental Hazards||
Industrial Psychology, Ergonomics, and Accidents
|Security Management of Industrial Plants||
Organization, Administration, and Management Responsibility
|Industrial Noise and Noise Control||
Industrial Safety Analysis
|Safety In Power Plants||Practical|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Social Security in Industries||
Safety Training for Employees and HRD
Occupational Health Safety
|Controlling Environmental Pollution||
|Energy Conservation and Sustainable Development||Practical|
Advantages of BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education
- Along with the learning concepts, various skills are imparted to students.
- Students in distance learning can effectively manage their time.
- They can read and revise a topic many times.
- These candidates have the opportunity to reach other students.
- After completion, the job opportunities are numerous.
Educational Scope After BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education
The course of BSc Fire and Safety provides benefits of higher learning at any institute, even in foreign countries. After completing this BSc distance course, students can enrol in any related course.
Various courses in the field of Fire and Safety can be availed after this BSc program.
The graduates can apply to the masters level courses such as:
- MSc Fire and Safety
- MSc Fire and Hazard Management
- MBA Safety Management
- MBA Fire and Hazard Management
Recruitment Area for BSc fire & Safety Distance Education
The scope for BSc Fire and Safety graduates gets broader in almost all industries. They can avail of jobs with high salaries, and some of the jobs are given:
- Safety and hazard consultant
- Fire and safety supervisor
- Fire and safety officer
- Fire Safety instructor
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
Be the first to leave a review.