BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission 2023: BSc in Fashion Designing via distance mode is three year UG program. The focus of the course is the study of fashion design’s specific disciplines. The topic of design creation is covered in this distance learning program. It entails using creative skill and ingenuity to produce items that can be sold. Most working individuals who want to study along with a job prefer this fashion designing course.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Course Fees depend mostly on the University to University. The course fees start from Rs 12,000/- per year and go up to Rs 70,000/- per year. To get the average fees in a respected University, one can check out this article.
This distance UG program in Fashion includes the design study of leather, clothing, jewelry, footwear, etc. The BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education is particularly well-liked by aspirants due to the constantly changing fashion industry. After finishing intermediate, candidates interested in the fashion industry enroll in this online learning course because it points them in the direction of a prosperous career.
- DU SOL’s BSc Fashion Designing correspondence course application deadline is 20 October 2023. Source
- LPU is offering BSc Fashion Designing Distance Admission for the 2023 session. Apply by 20 October 2023. Click here
- Mumbai University distance BSc admissions for the July 2023 session close on 24 August 2023 with a late fee of INR 150. Click here
- 10 October 2023 is the last date to apply for admission to IGNOU’s distance BSc program. Click here
- NIFT has started open admission for B.Sc Fashion Designing. Click here
Applicants must know the BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the BSc in Fashion Designing will be denied admission and won’t be allowed to enroll in the program. There may be slight variations from college to college, but generally, the following policy is followed:
- Candidates desired for BSc Fashion Designing in distance mode can apply after completing 10+2 education.
- He/She must have a minimum of 50% to 60% marks in class 12th.
- Admission to this BSc program is merit-based.
Distance BSc program in fashion design charges low cost all over India. The average academic fee for this BSc course is INR 10,000 to 40,000 per year.
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Fashion Designing|
|Course Name||BSc Fashion Designing|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 10,000 to 40,000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for BSc Fashion Designing is online and offline in all distance learning programs in India. Some institutes accept only the online application process. So the application procedure for this BSc course is given:
- First, choose a university for BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education and visit its website.
- On the homepage of uni, look for the admissions link and open it.
- Register with the concerned institute.
- Login with a registered id of that uni and select UG admissions.
- Choose BSc Fashion Designing from the dropdown menu.
- A form will open, fill it out carefully and also pay online application form for this BSc program.
- Submit the registration form for the BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education course.
Documents Required for Admission to BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education
- 10th, 12th, UG & PG Mark-Sheet
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- DOB Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo
- College/School Leaving Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Syllabus
The Duration of the BSc Fashion Designing Distance Program is Three Years and six Semesters. Below is given the Semester wise Syllabus Details of this Bachelor’s Program.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|History of World Art and Culture||Visualization and Representation|
|Textile Science||Elements Of Design|
|Environmental Science||Computer Application-I|
|Sewing Technology||Draping and Basic Sewing Techniques|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|English For Fashion Industry||Manufacturing Process|
|Fabric Studies||Garment Construction-I|
|World Textiles and Costumes||Computer Application-II|
|Fashion Study||Pattern Making-I|
|Value Education||Fashion Illustration-I|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Industrial Pattern Making||Professional Development|
|Costing And Lean Manufacturing Process||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Fashion Accessories||Creative Pattern Making|
|Sustainable Study||Fashion Styling and Photography|
Advantages of BSc Fashion Designing Distance learning Programme
- A higher quality education may be had for less money with a BSc Fashion Design distance learning program.
- The flexibility of this distance-learning BSc degree enables students to juggle their studies, jobs, and families.
Educational Scope After Distance BSc Fashion Designing
Students with a BSc Fashion Designing Distance Education degree have an option of higher studies. The advanced study after completing this degree are:
- MSc Fashion Designing
- MBA Garment Management
- MBA General
- M.Tech Fashion Technology
Recruitment Area For Distance BSc Fashion Designing
Students with BSc in Fashion Designing can discover a variety of job options. The top hiring areas for these professionals are:
- Textile Mills
- Garment Stores
- Film Industries
- Civil Services
- Marketing sectors.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Punjab Technical University
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Be the first to leave a review.