BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education: It is a three-year UG course offered through distance mode. Students learn how to successfully apply their creativity in fashion design and garment business administration through this distance course. The individuals who want to make a career in the fashion design field but cannot reach any regular learning institute, then this distance program in fashion design is the best choice for them.
This distance UG course is specially designed with inquisitive and creative minds in mind. The course is designed thoroughly to provide students with an understanding of the dynamic ways the fashion industry functions. It covers topics including garments management, draping techniques, fashion design, photography, etc.
- Lovely Professional University or LPU University is currently taking admission for the BSc course in distance education program. And the deadline to submit the form is 20 October 2023. Apply Now
- Amity University has commenced the admission into BSc distance education course for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- IGNOU University has commenced the fresh admission for the BSc program for the 2023 July academic session. 20 October 2023 is the deadline to apply for the course at IGNOU University.
Most students want to do their BSc in fashion design remotely. You must review the qualifying requirements and admission standards given by your selected university before applying for this UG program. The eligibility requirements are:
- The applicant for BSc in Fashion Design and Garment Management must complete the class 12th education with a minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- Admissions to the distance program are dependent on merit obtained by candidates in the 12th class.
The academic fee for BSc in Fashion Design and Garment Management is very low compared to regular BSc programs. The annual academic fee for this program at various institutes in India is INR 20,000 to INR 45,000 per year.
BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design & Garment Management
BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 45,000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Many distance institutes are accepting online admission applications for this BSc course. Few institutes require offline forms for BSc in Fashion Design and Garment Management admissions. The online application procedure for this program is given below:
- Open the website of the university in which you want to study this BSc course.
- Open admission from the uni homepage and register as a new user.
- After getting the login id from the desired institute. Sign in with that id.
- Open UG programs and select a BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education.
- An application form will open; fill it out.
- Pay the application fee of your selected institute.
- Now submit all required docs along with the application fee voucher.
Advantages of BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education
- When and how much time is spent on studying throughout a semester can be chosen by a student enrolled in this distance BSc program.
- It is feasible to take many courses online at once.
BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||Introduction of TEXTILE||1ST YEAR|
|2||FASHION DESIGN||1ST YEAR|
|3||PATTERN DESIGN FOR FASHION DESIGN||1ST YEAR|
|4||FIBRE TO FABRIC||1ST YEAR|
|5||INTRODUCTION of WEAVING||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|1||TEXTILE DYES||2ND YEAR|
|2||TEXTILE PROCESSING||2ND YEAR|
|3||TEXTILE TESTING||2ND YEAR|
|4||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
|5||METRIC PATTERN CUTTING||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT||3RD YEAR|
|2||FASHION MARKETING||3RD YEAR|
|3||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
|5||MARKETING MANAGEMENT||3RD YEAR|
Educational Scope After BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education
After completing this BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education in the designing field, students may go for advanced studies in the same field. The most known higher study courses after completing this program are:
- MSc Fashion Design
- MBA Fashion Design Management
- MSc Textile
- M.Tech Textile
- MBA Textile Management
Recruitment Area of BSc Fashion Design & Garment Management Distance Education
After graduating from the BSc Fashion Designing program have access to a variety of job options in the apparel and textile sectors. Top job areas for such grads are:
- Textile Companies
- Garment Shopping Malls
- Civil Services
- Educational Institutes.
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open University Distance
Be the first to leave a review.