BSc Environmental Science Distance Education: It is designed for students interested in studying the environment. The duration of studying this distance course is about three years on a minimum basis and six years on a maximum basis. In this course, students learn about environmental issues such as pollution, global warming, and eutrophication and solutions for these. It is an essential degree program for students facing financial issues who cannot take this degree via the regular method.
Along with the learning opportunity, the course is beneficial, providing numerous career chances to its graduates. This course holds a syllabus with subjects of natural resource management, sustainable development, ecological system, air pollution control, water pollution control, disaster management, etc.
- Lovely Professional University has begun the Distance BSc Admission for the 2023 session. Fill out the registration form before the deadline. Apply Now
- Amity University has started the BSc distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- IGNOU will begin soon the BSc distance education admission for the July academic session.
BSc Environmental Science via distance mode is the most opted degree program because the students can take it easily and flexibly. To get admission to this course, the eligibility criteria is:
- It is required to pass the education up to 10+2 from any recognized institute within the field of science.
- Each candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% in the previous examination.
- Admission in some institutes will be based on an entrance exam, while in some institutes will be merit-based.
Those students who want to pursue BSc Environmental Science distance education have to pay a fee that varies from institute to institute, and the fee costs about INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 per annum.
BSc Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Environmental Science|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 20000 to 40000 per annum.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Environmental Distance Education Admission Process 2023
BSc Environmental Science distance education applications will be submitted online and offline. For applying to any university, get access to its online portal.
- To apply online, open the website of the respected university.
- Students will have to register as new students by signing up.
- Fill out the application form as per the provided instructions.
- After providing the details, upload the relevant documents.
- Read the details and preview the application form before submission.
- It will be mandatory to pay the fee using online mode.
- Submit the application form, and a confirmation will be sent to the email.
Advantages of distance BSc Environmental Science
- Learning this course gives students equipped with essential scientific skills.
- This distance course will enable students to work and study simultaneously.
- These candidates learn with time flexibility and can approach other students.
- There is enough time to revise a single lesson many times.
BSc Environmental Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details
|1||ENGLISH – 1||1ST YEAR|
|2||ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS||1ST YEAR|
|3||ENVIRONMENTAL GEOGRAPHY||1ST YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION||1ST YEAR|
|5||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND HOUSING||1ST YEAR|
|6||Basics of Environmental Science||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details
|2||ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT||2ND YEAR|
|3||ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION AND CONTROL||2ND YEAR|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
|5||INTRODUCTION TO ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||2ND YEAR|
|6||FUNDAMENTAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details
|1||FOUNDATION COURSE ON HUMAINITES & SOCIAL SCIENCE||3RD YEAR|
|2||INTEGRATED SOIL WASTE MANAGEMENT||3RD YEAR|
|3||ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT||3RD YEAR|
|4||Environmental health problems||3RD YEAR|
|5||MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM||3RD YEAR|
|6||ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY||3RD YEAR|
Educational Scope after Distance BSc Environmental Science
BSc Environmental Science distance education provides multiple career opportunities, and this course consists of many subjects. There are higher learning options available after doing this course at the master’s level.
The graduates of distance BSc Environmental Science can choose among various courses that are provided after its completion.
There are popular courses that can be taken after this course and are given:
- MSc Environmental Science
- MSc Energy and Environment
- Masters in Disaster Management
- Master in sustainable forest resource management
Recruitment Area for Distance BSc Environmental Science Programme
The field of electronics is filled with career opportunities for fresh graduates, and students can also avail some high-salary jobs after doing this course.
A few of the well-known jobs for graduates of BSc Electronics are:
- Disaster Management director
- Waste Management officer
- Pollution Control Officer
Top 10 Universities For Distance BSc Courses
- University of Mumbai distance
- Nalanda Open University
- Annamalai University
- Madras Distance
- Kuvempu University Distance
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university Distance
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
- Punjab Technical University
Be the first to leave a review.