BSc Biotechnology Distance Education: BSc in Biotechnology through distance mode is a three-year graduation program. This course explains how to utilize technology to turn live things into useful and essential items. Doing this BSc course in distance mode is the best choice for working students who can’t give time to regular classes.
Students who complete this distance BSc program are equipped to perform computer-aided and bioinformatics research. Because it covers a broad spectrum of theoretical and practical skills connected to pharmaceuticals, the course offers various job prospects in the medical industry. This distance BSc syllabus includes a broad and integrated curriculum of theoretical and practical study.
- Distance BSc Admission is going on at IGNOU for the 2023 session. The admission deadline is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Maharishi Dayanand University Distance Admission window for BSc 2023 program is going on. (Click Here)
- AMITY University Distance BSc Admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
The candidate should be informed of the eligibility requirements before applying since this is the most crucial aspect of gaining enrollment in the BSc Biotechnology distance course. The following are the eligibility criteria for this course.
- Candidates must have finished the 10+2 level in order to be eligible for a distance-learning BSc in biotechnology.
- An overall minimum of 50% aggregate marks is required for this distance program.
- PCM, as well as PCB applicants, are eligible to apply for this BSc course.
Doing BSc Biotechnology through remote learning is the cheapest in academic cost. Indian distance institutes averagely charge INR 15000 to INR 50,000 as an academic fee for this BSc specialization.
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Highlights
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15000 to INR 50,000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Applying for admission for BSc Biotechnology in various institutes is online. While some institutes accept the offline application. The averagely used application for this program is given below:
- Visit the website of the desired institute.
- Look for the admission season link or go to the admission portal tab.
- Click on new registration and signup with the required details.
- Login with a registered id of that institute and select UG admissions.
- In UG admissions, select BSc Biotechnology Distance and start filling out the application form with the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee of the institute for BSc admission and submit a fee voucher along with the application form.
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Syllabus
1st Year Syllabus Details.
|1||PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|2||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY||1ST YEAR|
|4||STATISTICS FOR BIOLOGISTS||1ST YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL – I||1ST YEAR|
2nd Year Syllabus Details.
|3||GENERAL VIROLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|4||DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY||2ND YEAR|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND YEAR|
3rd Year Syllabus Details.
|2||CELL BIOLOGY||3RD YEAR|
|3||PLANT PHYSIOLOGY||3RD YEAR|
|4||MOLECULAR BIOLOGY||3RD YEAR|
|5||PRACTICAL – III||3RD YEAR|
Advantages of the BSc Biotechnology Distance learning
- Students pursuing a BSc Biotechnology Distance Education are not restricted to the classroom.
- Generally, this remote learning programme is less expensive than those provided in regular mode.
- Students doing a distance learning BSc course with a variety of learning styles may be able to fully comprehend the material.
Educational Scope After BSc Biotechnology Distance Education
After completing this BSc program in Biotechnology, the student can also do higher studies. The advanced study options after completing this program are:
- MSc Biotechnology
- MA Biotechnology
- M.Tech Biotechnology.
Recruitment Area For Distance BSc Biotechnology
This course offers the candidate a choice of employment opportunities since it covers a wide range of procedures and technical skills needed in the medical industry. The top recruiting sectors for such professionals are:
- Biotech Products
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
- Research Institutes
- Drug and Pharma Research
- Waste Management.
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Parul University
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
Be the first to leave a review.