BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission 2023: BSc in Biotechnology through distance, mode is a three-year graduation program. This course explains how to utilize technology to turn live things into valuable and essential items. Doing this BSc course in distance mode is the best choice for working students who can’t give time to regular classes.
Students who complete this distance BSc program are equipped to perform computer-aided and bioinformatics research. Because it covers a broad spectrum of theoretical and practical skills connected to pharmaceuticals, the course offers various job prospects in the medical industry. This distance BSc syllabus includes a broad and integrated theoretical and practical study curriculum.
- The admission deadline for the BSc Biotechnology program for the July 2023 session at IGNOU is 10 October 2023. Click Here
- Mumbai University BSc distance education registration closes on 10 October 2023 with a late fee of INR 150. Source
- Admissions to KUK DDE for distance BSc are due by 20 October 2023 (tentative). Source
- LPU has started the admission portal for the BSc distance education program for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
- Amity University has started the Distance BSc Admission for the 2023 session applicants applying before the last date. Click Here
- Kurukshetra University has commenced the BSc distance education admission for the 2023 academic session. Apply Now
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be informed of the eligibility requirements before applying since this is the most crucial aspect of gaining enrollment in the BSc Biotechnology distance course. The following are the eligibility criteria for this course.
- Candidates must have finished the 10+2 level to qualify for a distance-learning BSc in biotechnology.
- An overall minimum of 50% aggregate marks is required for this distance program.
- PCM, as well as PCB applicants, are eligible to apply for this BSc course.
Fee Structure for BSc Biotechnology Distance Education
For those students who are keen to BSc Biotechnology distance education, Distance learning is the cheapest in academic cost. Indian distance institutes averagely charge INR 15,000 to INR 50,000 as an academic fee for this BSc specialization.
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15000 to INR 50,000|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
More Distance Courses
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Application form 2023
The application form has been released for registration in the BSc Biotechnology program in distance learning for the 2023-24 academic year at several universities. Candidates can submit the registration form at the official portal of the university. The application fee for the program depends upon the university. Students must submit their all scanned documents for verification at the university portal. The application fee for registration will be paid online.
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The application process for admission to various institutes offering BSc in Biotechnology can be completed online. There are some universities that accept offline applications. Following is an example of an application that is commonly used for this program:
- Visit the website of the desired institute.
- Look for the admission season link or go to the admission portal tab.
- Click on new registration and sign up with the required details.
- Login with a registered id of that institute and select UG admissions.
- In UG admissions, select BSc Biotechnology Distance and fill out the application form with the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee of the institute for BSc admission and submit a fee voucher along with the application form.
BSc Biotechnology Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Physical Chemistry||General Virology||Plant Physiology|
|Organic Chemistry||Developmental Biology||Molecular Biology|
|Microbiology||Genetics||Practical – Iii|
|Statistics For Biologists||Practical Ii||Dissertation|
|Practical – I|
Advantages of the BSc Biotechnology Distance learning
- Students pursuing a BSc in Biotechnology Distance Education are not restricted to the classroom.
- Generally, this remote learning program is less expensive than those provided in regular mode.
- Students doing a distance learning BSc course with various learning styles may be able to fully comprehend the material.
Educational Scope After BSc Biotechnology Distance Education
After completing this BSc program in Biotechnology, the student can also do higher studies. The advanced study options after completing this program are:
Recruitment Area For Distance BSc Biotechnology
This course offers the candidate employment opportunities since it covers various procedures and technical skills needed in the medical industry. The top recruiting sectors for such professionals are:
- Biotech Products
- Educational Institutes
- Civil Services
- Research Institutes
- Drug and Pharma Research
- Waste Management.
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Parul University
- Jadavpur University
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
Be the first to leave a review.