BSc Aviation Distance Education Admission?: According to UGC, the BSc Aviation course is not offered in distance learning mode in India. Because practical training is an essential part of this course curriculum. This program covers almost three years when studying at any top college or University. The course is mainly focused on learning about flying operations, aircraft maintenance, flight testing, service of aircraft, and other related topics that are learned in its six semesters. Any student can take this course.
The syllabus of this course contains a variety of subjects, and these are the same as for regular courses. Also, the career opportunities for BSc Aviation graduates are more. This course allows candidates to specialize in subjects of aviation physics, aviation mathematics, air navigation and regulation, aircraft inspection procedures, and others.
BSc Aviation Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- BSc Aviation course is not offered in distance mode in India, as per the UGC guidelines. Students can apply for courses in another country.
- When BSc Aviation starts in Distance mode, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- BSc Aviation is offered in regular mode, students can apply for a course in a regular mode.
The distance BSc Aviation course is based on the concept of providing ease and flexibility to learners with various perks. It is essential for candidates to meet the requirements before applying to this course given as:
- Admission to a distance BSc Aviation course requires a minimum education of 10+2 in the science stream and from a known institute.
- For each candidate, the eligibility is based on having a minimum score of 45% to 50%.
- Most of the time, entrance exams are not taken, but some institutes may conduct the institute-level test.
BSc Aviation Distance Education Fee Structure?
There are various state, private, and government universities that charge different fees for studying a distance BSc Aviation course varying from INR 25,000 to 10,0000 per annum. This fee varies from one distance institute to another institute.
BSc Aviation Highlights
BSc Aviation Distance Education
|10+2 with science stream
|3 to 6 years
INR 25,000 to 1,00,000 per annum
|Online & Offline
More Distance Courses
BSc Aviation Distance Education Admission Process?
There is flexibility for candidates to submit their BSc Aviation application forms either in online or offline mode. In order to apply online, the candidates need to visit the university site.
- Firstly the candidates will have to open the website of the relevant institute.
- Students will have to log in as new candidates.
- You will then be asked to complete the details required in the application form.
- All the documents will be uploaded and attached to the form.
- Preview the application form after completing it.
- Students will have to pay the online application fee.
- Once the form is submitted, a confirmation message will be received by the candidates with their enrollment.
Documents Required for Admission to BSc Aviation Distance Education?
- Education Certificates
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo
- College/School Leaving Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Eligibility Criteria for BSc Aviation Admission
The eligibility criteria for admission to the BSc Aviation distance education program may vary depending on the university.
- Candidates must have completed the 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects.
- The minimum percentage of marks required is 45% to 50% to be eligible for admission.
BSc Aviation Syllabus
|Introduction To Flight
|Aircraft Propulsion And Gas Turbines
|Fundamentals Of Aviation Law
|Airport Planning And Management
|Aviation Security Management
|Pilot’s Handbook Of Aeronautical Knowledge
|Aviation And Airport Security
|Crew Resource Management
|Practical – Iii
|Aviation And The Environment
|Practical – I
Advantages of the BSc Aviation Distance Learning?
- Students become able to complete multiple tasks at the same time
- They will learn to manage their time for study and work.
- These candidates become okay with the outcomes.
- Such candidates become able to study a single topic multiple times.
- Approaching seniors to gain more knowledge.
Educational Scope after Distance BSc Aviation?
The BSc Aviation Distance Education program is one of the versatile learning courses where students get skills and acquire a number of job opportunities after the completion of the course. These candidates can get specialization in any of the fields of aviation at a higher study level.
There are multiple courses available after the distance BSc Aviation course, and students can choose among these courses.
Some of the top courses in the field of aviation after BSc Aviation are given:
- MSc Aviation
- MBA Aviation
- MSc Aviation Management
- MSc Aviation Operations and Management
Recruitment Area for BSc Aviation Distance Education
The aviation industry is so wide that it provides a good number of opportunities to fresh graduates. After completing this course, students can find multiple high-salary jobs in the aviation sector.
Some popular BSc Aviation jobs positions are:
- Flight test engineer
- Service maintenance engineer
- Operations Manager
- Aircraft maintenance engineer
BSc in Aviation Salary
Working professionals can grow in their career and get various opportunities to work in the Aviation sector. The average salary package of the BSc in Aviation program is from 3 to 5 Lakhs per annum after completing the program. The salary package depends upon the skills, knowledge, and experience of a candidate.
Top 10 Universities For Distance Education
- Delhi University
- Punjab University
- KL University
- Calcutta University
- Jamia Millia
- Parul University
- Jadavpur University
Note: BSc Aviation course is not available in India through distance learning mode. In regular mode, this study can only be taken by students.
Be the first to leave a review.