Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission 2022: Admissions are Ongoing in Bharathiar University Distance education. Students Must submit their Application Form before The last date Announced By the University And the last date is 26th November 2022. Bharathiar University is located in Tamil Nadu and it was established in 1982. This University offers Undergraduate, Graduate, and Post Graduate programs in the areas of Yoga, Bio Information, Communication English, and International Business, to students seeking admission to courses such as BBA, BCA, B.Sc., B.Com, BA, MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, PG Diploma in Yoga..
Bharathiar University Distance Education Latest Updates
- University announce the last date of Examination Form Submission for B.Ed. The last date of form Submission is 30th December 2022. (Click Here)
- Bharathiar University distance education online admission for the session 2022 has been closed, it will soon open for the next academic session. Click here
- For SDE Prospectus. Click Here
- Bharathiar University Distance Education results in 2022 out for various semester examinations. (Check Here)
In order to apply for all the courses offered by BUSDE, students have the option to apply both online and offline. Admissions are either based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination or on the qualifying exams of the previous degree.
Entrance Test- Bharathiar University announces no Entrance test for any of the programs.
Application Fees:– The registration fees for the Open and General Categories are 400/- rupees, and for the reserved category, students need to pay 200/- rupees.
Bharathiar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Accreditation||Reaccredited ‘A’ grade level by NAAC|
|Approved by||AICTE, NAAC, UGC, DEB|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Number of Programs offered||30+|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft|
|Address||Bharathiar University Coimbatore – 641046|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Contact no.||0422-2422222, 2422223, 2422234, 2422272|
Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission 2022
Bharathiar University School of Distance Education offers a wide range of distance learning programs to students around the globe and in other parts of the world. There are a variety of degree programs available at the university, including UG and PG degrees. We currently offer a wide range of certificate, diploma and postgraduate diploma programs that can be completed online. It is necessary for students to submit an online application based on their merits in order to be considered for selection.
- For the UG degree program eligibility is 10+2 cleared with the relevant subjects and acquired score of 50% minimum.
- The PG degree entries are also dependent on students’ performance in the UG degree which must be their last degree and the students will have to secure 50% or more marks in passing this level.
Bharathiar University Distance Education UG Admission
In terms of UG courses, the college offers BBA in 15, B.Com in 3, BA in 6, and BSc in 17 disciplines. In Addition to the BLIS, the BSW, and the BCA, there are other undergraduate programs available. For the Bharathiar University Distance education UG admissions, candidates who have passed the 12th board examination with a minimum of 45-50% marks in the relevant stream are eligible to apply.
- Time: The period of the BA courses and plans is generally 3 years in India.
- Eligibility: To apply for admission in BA plans, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted in BA courses by the university based on marks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam.
- Time: The BSc courses offered by the university are generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination can apply for admission in B.Sc courses.
- Choice Mode: The university grants access to the candidates based on entrance exam marks scored by candidates.
- Time: The period of the BCom courses is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 qualification exams from any recognized institute in India can apply for admission to B.Com.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted to the candidates based on the entrance exam.
- Time: The minimum period for the BBA course is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a degree of intermediate in relevant subjects can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are granted access by the university to BBA courses based on an entrance exam.
- Time: BCA courses are generally of a 3-year length.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a 10+2 degree in mathematics can apply for admission to BCA courses.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted based on the entrance exam.
Bharathiar University Distance Education PG Admission
Bharathiar University Distance Education offers MA in 7 and MSc in 13 disciplines. However, MLIS, MSW, MCA, MBA, Integrated MBA, Executive MBA, and M.Com are also provided at the PG level.
- Time: A period of the MA courses and plans is two years.
- Eligibility: The candidate with a BA degree can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Access is granted based on merit.
- Time: The minimum period of the MSc course is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a BSc degree or diploma in sciences can apply for the admission
- Choice Mode: University grants access on a merit basis.
- Time: The minimum period of the MBA course is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a reasonable degree of BBA can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted by the university based on the entrance exam.
- Time: M.Tech degree is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have scored above 50% marks in B.Tech are eligible to apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted on an entrance exam basis.
- Time: The period of an MSW Degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate having BSW is eligible to apply for the admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission is given based on the entrance exam.
PG Diploma in Cheminformatics
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be merit-based.
PGDCA in Cognitive System
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Candidate must have passed graduation.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be based on merit.
Bharathiar University Distance Education Fee Structure
|The registration number/ wrong registrar number entry||100|
|Photocopy of the answer paper per theory paper||500|
|exam certificate fee||1000|
|Fee per theory paper: B.L/B.Ed.||600|
|Engineering Arrear Candidates of B.E./B.Tech.B.Sc (AS)/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc.(ASA)/M.B.A.||750|
|Cost of Statement of Mark Sheet||150|
|Cost of Application||75|
|Consolidated Mark Statement (CSM)||500|
Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA Fees
|MBA (Hospital Management)||2 years||Graduation||55525|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||2 years||Graduation||154790|
|MBA Banking and Finance Management||2 years||Graduation||154800|
|MBA Business Analytics||2 years||Graduation||154810|
|MBA Customer Relationship Management||2 years||Graduation||154820|
|MBA Disaster Management||2 years||Graduation||154830|
|MBA Entrepreneurship||2 years||Graduation||154840|
|MBA Export Management||2 years||Graduation||154850|
|MBA Financial Services||2 years||Graduation||154860|
|MBA Health Care Management||2 years||Graduation||154870|
|MBA Hotel and Tourism Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154880|
|MBA Information Technology||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154890|
|MBA International Business||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154910|
|MBA International Business||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154920|
|MBA in Investment Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154930|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154940|
|MBA in Marketing Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154950|
|MBA Material Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154960|
|MBA in Operations Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154970|
|MBA Project Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154980|
|MBA Software Testing & Quality Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154990|
|MBA in Technology Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||155000|
Bharathiar University Distance Education MSc, MA Fees
|M.Sc Physics||2 years||18200|
|M.Sc Medical Physics||2 years||18200|
|M.Sc Mathematics with Computer Applications||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Information Technology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Industrial Biotechnology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Electronics and Instrumentation||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Econometrics||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Chemistry||2 years||15600|
|M.Sc Botany||2 years||15500|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Applied Psychology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Animal Biotechnology||2 years||15200|
|M.Phil Journalism and Mass Communication||1 year||55200|
|M.Com Finance and Computer Applications||2 years||5300|
|MA in Business Economics||2 years||3300|
Bharathiar University Distance Education Application Process 2022
The candidate can apply for the Bharathiar University Distance Education courses provided through distance education after meeting the eligibility criteria. Candidates can get the application form through Student Login Visit the official website of Bharathiar University Distance Education and click on the “Admissions” icon. The application form will appear. Download the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates who are willing to apply will have to pay the application fee of INR 200.
Bharathiar University Distance Education Offline Application Form
- Candidates can buy the prospectus of Bharathiar University Distance Education, and the application form is attached to the prospectus.
- The applicant can get the application via post by submitting the demand Draft (INR 500) on the name and address given below:
The candidate must fill in all the information correctly and send it to the address mentioned above. The applicant also has to send original documents including 10th, 11th, and 12th marks sheet and certificates or higher degree if available, proof of address, a recent picture, and Demand Draft or Bank Challan.
Bharathiar University Distance Education Online Process
Please read the Instructions for Online Admission thoroughly and ensure that you (the applicant) are eligible (qualifying exam you passed) for the course you apply.
- The candidate must scan the Original certificates clearly as a PDF file (each file size: 1Mb maximum). If originals are not available, The PDF files may also be created using a smartphone/camera.
- Scan copy of SSLC mark sheet and HSC mark sheet to apply For UG.
- Also, Scan SSLC mark sheet, HSC mark sheet, and U.G. Degree/Provisional Certificate to apply for PG. If the applicant has more than one attempt & passed later (e.g. failed in SSLC first attempt and passed in the next shot), scan all mark sheets of SSLC as a single PDF file.
- Must Scan/Capture the image of the applicant’s recent passport-size photo as a JPG file within the size of 20 – 50 KB (image file can also create using a smartphone/camera).
- Will Scan/Capture the image of the applicant’s Signature as a JPG file within the size of 15 – 25 KB (image file can also create using a smartphone/camera).
- The candidate has to Scan the letter for the concession as a PDF file if applicable. (For Bharathiar university graduates, no letters are required).
Bharathiar University Distance Education Required Documents
- Bharathiar University Distance Education admission follows documents required
- Certificate and mark sheet of Qualifying examination
- Recent passport-size coloured photograph
- Bank Challan or Demand Draft
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Service certificate to avoid the working concession
Bharathiar University Distance Education Key Features
- Affordable Course Fees
- A good network of study centres throughout the country
- No Entrance Test for all courses
- Exam and Result dates intimates itself
Bharathiar University Distance Education information included in Results
- Examination name
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Father’s name of candidates
- Mother’s name of candidates
- Enrollment number
- Name of the institute
- Courses name
- Result declaration date
- Minimum marks
- Maximum marks
- Candidate’s photograph
- Obtained marks
Bharathiar University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile Management, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2002||Government|
|Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology, Coimbatore||Vellimalaipattinam, Tamil Nadu||1996||Private|
|Institute of Business Management and Research, Gurgaon||Gurgaon, Haryana||1999||Private|
|CMS Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1988||Private|
|PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1947||Private|
|GRG School of Management Studies, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1993||Private|
|RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research, Coimbatore||Sulur, Tamil Nadu||1994||Private|
|Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2007||Private|
|Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1998||Private|
|National Academy of Event Management and Development, Noida||Noida, Uttar Pradesh||–||Private|
|Jansons School of Business, Coimbatore||Karumathampatti, Tamil Nadu||2002||Private|
|Dr.GR Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1988||Private|
|Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1997||Private|
|Sri JayenDr.a Saraswathy Maha Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1999||Private|
|SNMV College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Malumichampatty, Tamil Nadu||1989||Private|
|Parks College, Tirupur||Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu||1993||Private|
|NIFT TEA College of Knitwear Fashion, Tirupur||Mudalipalayam, Tamil Nadu||Private|
|Nehru College of Management, Coimbatore||Thirumalayampalayam, Tamil Nadu||1996||Private|
|Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1973||Private|
|KG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2005||Private|
|Guruvayurappan Institute of Management, Navakkarai||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1995||Private|
|GKM Institute of Marine Sciences and Technology, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||–||Private|
|DJ Academy for Managerial Excellence, Coimbatore||Othakalmandapam, Tamil Nadu||2001||Private|
|Wisdom School of Management, Coimbatore||Anthiyur, Tamil Nadu||2009||Private|
|Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science, Udumalpet||Udumalpet, Tamil Nadu||1991||Private|
|SNR Sons College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1987||Private|
|Rathinam Institute of Management, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2009||Private|
|PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2006||Private|
|KSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2001||Private|
|Innovation The Business School, Khurdha||Nuapada, Odisha||2009||Private|
|Government Arts College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1852||Government|
|Dr.SNS Rajalakshmi College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1999||Private|
|CMS College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1988||Private|
Bharathiar University Distance Education Faculty
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr.R. Porkodi||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.S. Vijayarani||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.D. Napolean||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.V. Bhuvaneswari||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
|Dr.M. Punithavalli||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
|Dr.J. Santheesh Kumar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
|Mrs. K. Geetha||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.S. Gavaskar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
Bharathiar University Distance Education Scholarships
The following are the Scholarship Programs that the Bharathiar University Distance Education is offering for students:
- For Post Matric Scholarships (BC-MBC students/scholars), the applicants must show a minimum of 75% attendance in the previous year of study.
- The parents’ annual earnings should not exceed INR 1 00,000or less.
- Higher Education Special Loans (SC-ST Convert Christian students) Students must reside in the hostel of the University, and the annual income should not exceed INR 50000or less.
- Government of Indian Scholarship (SC-ST Converted Christian Adi-DravidarStudents) Students must show a minimum of 75 percent attendance during the previous academic year.
- Parents’ annual earnings must be less than INR 1 00,000for SC and INR 1,08,000/- for SC and ST students with a yearly income less than INR 1,08,000or less.
Bharathiar University Distance Education Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Fees for 3 years course are Rs 17,760.
Ans. Yes, if you had studied chemistry in your graduation then you can apply for M.Sc in chemistry.
Ans. Application forms can be obtained from the Enquiry counter of the Controller of Examination Section or by sending a self-addressed Rs.10/- stamped envelope along with a request letter. Mode of payment may be either Demand Draft of any Bank or General fund account Challan from BANK OF INDIA of selected branches.
Ans. A provisional certificate is produced by a college or university telling you that you have completed your graduation. By using a provisional certificate then you can easily use that one to search for a job. It is a temporary certificate until the original certificate came.
Ans: Yes. Students are allowed to continue the regular course and can apply for UG or PG courses through Distance Education.
Ans: The Bharathiar University Distance Education Provides good placement opportunities to deserving students.
Q7. Is there any Entrance Exam?
Ans: No for Bharathiar University Distance Education no examination, and maybe TANCET is the Entrance Exam conducted by BU-SDE.
Bharathiar University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Bharathiar University Maruthamalai Road Coimbatore-641 046 Tamil Nadu, India.
- Fax: +91-422-2425706
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.