Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission?: Bharathiar University will soon announce the admission date for the next session. The university offers many UG and PG and diploma courses such as BBA, BCA, B.Sc., B.Com, BA, MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, PG Diploma in Yoga, etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the deadline for admission. As per UGC guidelines, Bharathiar University is not offering any distance Courses admission for 2023 session. For more updates kindly visit the Official website.
There are two ways students can apply for all of the courses offered by BUSDE. They can apply either online or offline if they wish to apply for all courses. Admissions are based on marks obtained in either the Entrance Examination or the qualifying exams of the previous degree, depending on which option is chosen.
Entrance Test- Bharathiar University announces no Entrance test for any of the programs.
Application Fees:– The registration fees for the Open and General Categories are 400/- rupees, and for the reserved category, students need to pay 200/- rupees.
Bharathiar University Highlights
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|Accreditation||Reaccredited ‘A’ grade level by NAAC|
|Approved by||AICTE, NAAC, UGC, DEB|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate|
|Mode of Learning||Regular Education|
|Number of Programs offered||30+|
|Fee Submission||Bank Challan/Demand Draft|
|Address||Bharathiar University Coimbatore – 641046|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Contact no.||0422-2422222, 2422223, 2422234, 2422272|
Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission?
Bharathiar University was offering distance education till 2022 session, but as per UGC Guidelines University will not offer any distance program for 2023 session.
Bharathiar University provides admission to various courses in Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate with different specializations, etc. In order to pursue any course candidate must obtain the required educational qualification with eligibility as per the course. Students must submit an online application based on their merits to be considered for selection. Students have to submit their registration form before the deadline.
- For the UG degree program eligibility is 10+2 cleared with the relevant subjects and acquired score of 50% minimum.
- The PG degree entries are also dependent on students’ performance in the UG degree which must be their last degree and the students will have to secure 50% or more marks in passing this level.
Bharathiar University UG Admission
In terms of UG courses, the college offers BBA in 15, B.Com in 3, BA in 6, and BSc in 17 disciplines. In Addition to the BLIS, the BSW, and the BCA, there are other undergraduate programs available. For the Bharathiar University UG admissions, candidates who have passed the 12th board examination with a minimum of 45-50% marks in the relevant stream are eligible to apply.
- Time: The period of the BA courses and plans is generally 3 years in India.
- Eligibility: To apply for admission in BA plans, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted in BA courses by the university based on marks obtained by candidates in the entrance exam.
- Time: The BSc courses offered by the university are generally 3 years.
- Eligibility: The candidates who have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination can apply for admission in B.Sc courses.
- Choice Mode: The university grants access to the candidates based on entrance exam marks scored by candidates.
- Time: The period of the BCom courses is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed 10+2 qualification exams from any recognized institute in India can apply for admission to B.Com.
- Choice Mode: Admissions are granted to the candidates based on the entrance exam.
- Time: The minimum period for the BBA course is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a degree of intermediate in relevant subjects can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: The candidates are granted access by the university to BBA courses based on an entrance exam.
- Time: BCA courses are generally of a 3-year length.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a 10+2 degree in mathematics can apply for admission to BCA courses.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted based on the entrance exam.
- Time: The BLIS course has the 3 years duration
- Eligibility: For admission 10+2 is required with at least a 50% score from a recognized board.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be based on the merit score.
Bharathiar University PG Admission
Bharathiar University offers MA in 7 and MSc in 13 disciplines. However, MLIS, MSW, MCA, MBA, Integrated MBA, Executive MBA, and M.Com are also provided at the PG level.
- Time: A period of the MA courses and plans is two years.
- Eligibility: The candidate with a BA degree can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Access is granted based on merit.
- Time: The minimum period of the MSc course is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a BSc degree or diploma in sciences can apply for the admission
- Choice Mode: The university grants access on a merit basis.
- Time: The minimum period of the MBA course is 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates having a reasonable degree of BBA can apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted by the university based on the entrance exam.
- Time: M.Tech degree is generally 2 years.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have scored above 50% marks in B.Tech are eligible to apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission is granted on an entrance exam basis.
- Time: The period of an MSW Degree is 2 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate having BSW is eligible to apply for admission.
- Choice Mode: Admission is given based on the entrance exam.
PG Diploma in Cheminformatics
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a graduate.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be merit-based.
PGDCA in Cognitive System
- Time: 1 year
- Eligibility: Candidate must have passed graduation.
- Choice Mode: Admission will be based on merit.
Bharathiar University Fee Structure
|The registration number/ wrong registrar number entry||100|
|Photocopy of the answer paper per theory paper||500|
|exam certificate fee||1000|
|Fee per theory paper: B.L/B.Ed.||600|
|Engineering Arrear Candidates of B.E./B.Tech.B.Sc (AS)/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc.(ASA)/M.B.A.||750|
|Cost of Statement of Mark Sheet||150|
|Cost of Application||75|
|Consolidated Mark Statement (CSM)||500|
Bharathiar University MBA Fees
|MBA (Hospital Management)||2 years||Graduation||55525|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||2 years||Graduation||154790|
|MBA Banking and Finance Management||2 years||Graduation||154800|
|MBA Business Analytics||2 years||Graduation||154810|
|MBA Customer Relationship Management||2 years||Graduation||154820|
|MBA Disaster Management||2 years||Graduation||154830|
|MBA Entrepreneurship||2 years||Graduation||154840|
|MBA Export Management||2 years||Graduation||154850|
|MBA Financial Services||2 years||Graduation||154860|
|MBA Health Care Management||2 years||Graduation||154870|
|MBA Hotel and Tourism Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154880|
|MBA Information Technology||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154890|
|MBA International Business||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154910|
|MBA International Business||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154920|
|MBA in Investment Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154930|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154940|
|MBA in Marketing Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154950|
|MBA Material Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154960|
|MBA in Operations Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154970|
|MBA Project Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154980|
|MBA Software Testing & Quality Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||154990|
|MBA in Technology Management||2 years||BA BBA BCA BSc||155000|
Bharathiar University MSc, MA Fees
|M.Sc Physics||2 years||18200|
|M.Sc Medical Physics||2 years||18200|
|M.Sc Mathematics with Computer Applications||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Information Technology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Industrial Biotechnology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Electronics and Instrumentation||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Econometrics||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Chemistry||2 years||15600|
|M.Sc Botany||2 years||15500|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Applied Psychology||2 years||15200|
|M.Sc Animal Biotechnology||2 years||15200|
|M.Phil Journalism and Mass Communication||1 year||55200|
|M.Com Finance and Computer Applications||2 years||5300|
|MA in Business Economics||2 years||3300|
Bharathiar University Application Process 2023
As long as the candidate meets the eligibility criteria, they can apply for regular education courses offered by Bharathiar University. On the official website of Bharathiar University, click on the “Admissions” icon to access the application form. Click on the application form to open it and download the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates who are willing to apply will have to pay the application fee of INR 200.
Bharathiar University Offline Application Form
- Candidates can buy the prospectus of Bharathiar University, and the application form is attached to the prospectus.
- The applicant can get the application via post by submitting the demand Draft (INR 500) on the name and address given below:
It is candidate responsibility to fill in all the information correctly and send it to the address that is mentioned above. It is also mandatory for the candidate to send original documents including the mark sheets from the 10th, 11th, and 12th grades as well as certificates, proof of address, and a recent picture as well as a bank challan or demand draft.
Bharathiar University Online Process
Please read the Instructions for Online Admission thoroughly and ensure that you (the applicant) are eligible (qualifying exam you passed) for the course you apply.
- The candidate must scan the Original certificates clearly as a PDF file (each file size: 1Mb maximum). If originals are not available, The PDF files may also be created using a smartphone/camera.
- Scan copy of SSLC mark sheet and HSC mark sheet to apply For UG.
- Also, Scan SSLC mark sheet, HSC mark sheet, and U.G. Degree/Provisional Certificate to apply for PG. If the applicant has more than one attempt & passed later (e.g. failed in SSLC first attempt and passed in the next shot), scan all mark sheets of SSLC as a single PDF file.
- Must Scan/Capture the image of the applicant’s recent passport-size photo as a JPG file within the size of 20 – 50 KB (image file can also create using a smartphone/camera).
- Will Scan/Capture the image of the applicant’s Signature as a JPG file within the size of 15 – 25 KB (image file can also create using a smartphone/camera).
- The candidate has to Scan the letter for the concession as a PDF file if applicable. (For Bharathiar university graduates, no letters are required).
Bharathiar University Required Documents
- Bharathiar University admission follows documents required
- Certificate and mark sheet of Qualifying examination
- Recent passport-size coloured photograph
- Bank Challan or Demand Draft
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Service certificate to avoid the working concession
Bharathiar University Key Features
- Affordable Course Fees
- A good network of study centres throughout the country
- No Entrance Test for all courses
- Exam and Result dates intimate itself
Bharathiar University information included in Results
- Examination name
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Father’s name of candidates
- Mother’s name of candidates
- Enrollment number
- Name of the institute
- Courses name
- Result declaration date
- Minimum marks
- Maximum marks
- Candidate’s photograph
- Obtained marks
Bharathiar University Affiliated Colleges
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile Management, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2002||Government|
|Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology, Coimbatore||Vellimalaipattinam, Tamil Nadu||1996||Private|
|Institute of Business Management and Research, Gurgaon||Gurgaon, Haryana||1999||Private|
|CMS Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1988||Private|
|PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1947||Private|
|GRG School of Management Studies, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1993||Private|
|RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research, Coimbatore||Sulur, Tamil Nadu||1994||Private|
|Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2007||Private|
|Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1998||Private|
|National Academy of Event Management and Development, Noida||Noida, Uttar Pradesh||–||Private|
|Jansons School of Business, Coimbatore||Karumathampatti, Tamil Nadu||2002||Private|
|Dr.GR Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1988||Private|
|Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1997||Private|
|Sri JayenDr.a Saraswathy Maha Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1999||Private|
|SNMV College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Malumichampatty, Tamil Nadu||1989||Private|
|Parks College, Tirupur||Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu||1993||Private|
|NIFT TEA College of Knitwear Fashion, Tirupur||Mudalipalayam, Tamil Nadu||Private|
|Nehru College of Management, Coimbatore||Thirumalayampalayam, Tamil Nadu||1996||Private|
|Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1973||Private|
|KG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2005||Private|
|Guruvayurappan Institute of Management, Navakkarai||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1995||Private|
|GKM Institute of Marine Sciences and Technology, Chennai||Chennai, Tamil Nadu||–||Private|
|DJ Academy for Managerial Excellence, Coimbatore||Othakalmandapam, Tamil Nadu||2001||Private|
|Wisdom School of Management, Coimbatore||Anthiyur, Tamil Nadu||2009||Private|
|Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science, Udumalpet||Udumalpet, Tamil Nadu||1991||Private|
|SNR Sons College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1987||Private|
|Rathinam Institute of Management, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2009||Private|
|PSG Institute of Advanced Studies, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2006||Private|
|KSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||2001||Private|
|Innovation The Business School, Khurdha||Nuapada, Odisha||2009||Private|
|Government Arts College, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1852||Government|
|Dr.SNS Rajalakshmi College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1999||Private|
|CMS College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||1988||Private|
Bharathiar University Faculty
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr.R. Porkodi||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.S. Vijayarani||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.D. Napolean||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.V. Bhuvaneswari||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
|Dr.M. Punithavalli||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
|Dr.J. Santheesh Kumar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
|Mrs. K. Geetha||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Science|
|Dr.S. Gavaskar||Assistant Professor||Department Of Computer Application|
Bharathiar University Distance Education Student Login
The university provides a separate portal for students. At this portal, students can log in by using their ID and password. They can collect all details about the course, fee, admission status, class details, study materials, and books. These online students support service is making it easier to get all details in one place. Students can visit @sde.b-u.ac.in/sss for more details.
Bharathiar University Scholarships
The following are the Scholarship Programs that Bharathiar University is offering for students:
- For Post Matric Scholarships (BC-MBC students/scholars), the applicants must show a minimum of 75% attendance in the previous year of study.
- The parents’ annual earnings should not exceed INR 1 00,000 or less.
- Higher Education Special Loans (SC-ST Convert Christian students) Students must reside in the hostel of the University, and the annual income should not exceed INR 50000 or less.
- Government of Indian Scholarship (SC-ST Converted Christian Adi-DravidarStudents) Students must show a minimum of 75 percent attendance during the previous academic year.
- Parents’ annual earnings must be less than INR 1 00,000 for SC and INR 1,08,000/- for SC and ST students with a yearly income less than INR 1,08,000 or less.
Bharathiar University Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. No, Bharathiar University is not offering any Distance learning program for 2023 session.
Ans. Yes, if you had studied chemistry in your graduation then you can apply for M.Sc in chemistry.
Ans. Application forms can be obtained from the Enquiry counter of the Controller of Examination Section or by sending a self-addressed Rs.10/- stamped envelope along with a request letter. Mode of payment may be either Demand Draft of any Bank or General fund account Challan from BANK OF INDIA of selected branches.
Ans. A provisional certificate is produced by a college or university telling you that you have completed your graduation. By using a provisional certificate then you can easily use that one to search for a job. It is a temporary certificate until the original certificate came.
Ans: The Bharathiar University Provides good placement opportunities to deserving students.
Bharathiar University Contact Details:
- Address: Bharathiar University Maruthamalai Road Coimbatore-641 046 Tamil Nadu, India.
- Fax: +91-422-2425706
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
Note: As per UGC guidelines, Bharathiar University is not offering any distance Courses admission for the 2023 session. For more updates, kindly visit the Official website.
Be the first to leave a review.