BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance Education: BBA Tourism & Hospitality is a three-year UG program offered in distance mode. It prepares students for leadership positions in the hospitality and tourism sectors. Many economies worldwide depend on these sectors; thus, there is a significant need for individuals who have a solid grasp of corporate ethics and procedures.
A variety of enterprises, including hotels, resorts, cruise lines, travel agents, and event-organizing firms, are included in the tourism and hospitality sectors. The BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance Education program is intended to provide students with the information and abilities they need to be successful in these fields.
- Distance BBA Admission has started in IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Kurukshetra University Distance BBA Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
- Distance BBA admission will start soon at AMITY University for the 2023 session.
Depending on the particular university, the admission requirements for a BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance Education degree may change. To be eligible for consideration for admission in this BBA, students may need to fulfill a few standard prerequisites. These may consist of the following:
- The majority of distance learning institutions offering BBA programs in tourism and hospitality management demand that applicants have finished their 10+2 education or equivalent education.
- The applicant of this BBA program must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The admissions of this BBA are 10+2 score merit-based.
The fee structure for BBA Tourism and Hospitality is affordable to everyone. The applicants of this program will charge an average academic fee of INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per year.
BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance Education Highlighs
|Course Name||BBA Tourism & Hospitality|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Commerce Stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 25,000 to INR 40,000 per year
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance BBA Tourism & Hospitality Admission Process 2023
The mostly online application method is followed for this BBA program. You must finish the following steps in order to submit an online application for the BBA Tourism and Hospitality program at your chosen institution:
- To start the application process, go to the desired institute website and navigate to the page for the BBA Tourism and Hospitality programs admissions.
- On the BBA program admission page, you will see “Apply Now.” Click on it to access the online application form.
- Create account and sign in with it, you will be directed to the BBA TH distance course online application form. Follow the prompts to fill out the form, providing the required personal, academic, and contact information.
- This distance BBA program has an application fee, which you will need to pay in order to complete your application.
Advantages of the BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance learning
- Distance learning programs in BBA Tourism and Hospitality Management can be a convenient and affordable way for students to gain skills and knowledge.
- BBA TH distance course students can learn at their own pace and time
Distance BBA Tourism & Hospitality Syllabus
1st Semester Details
|1||GENERAL ENGLISH||1ST SEM|
|2||APPLIED MATHEMATICS||1ST SEM|
|3||Principles Of Management||1ST SEM|
|4||COMPUTER APPLICATION AND OFFICE AUTOMATION||1ST SEM|
|5||PRACTICAL I||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||ADVANCE ENGLISH||2ND SEM|
|2||BUSINESS MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS||2ND SEM|
|3||MICRO ECONOMICS||2ND SEM|
|4||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||2ND SEM|
|5||PRACTICAL II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||3RD SEM|
|2||Business Communication||3RD SEM|
|3||PRINCIPLES OF MICRO ECONOMICS||3RD SEM|
|4||Principles Of Management||3RD SEM|
|5||PRACTICAL III||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|2||Cost Accounting||4TH SEM|
|3||BUSINESS LAW||4TH SEM|
|4||Business Statistics||4TH SEM|
|5||PRACTICAL IV||4TH SEM|
5th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT||5TH SEM|
|3||ECONOMICS OF TOURISM||5TH SEM|
|4||GLOBAL TOURISM||5TH SEM|
|5||MINOR PROJECT||5TH SEM|
6th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||HOSPITALITY RETAIL MANAGEMENT||6TH SEM|
|2||TOURISM MARKETING||6TH SEM|
|3||HOTEL FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT||6TH SEM|
|4||PRACTICAL V||6TH SEM|
|5||MAJOR PROJECT||6TH SEM|
Educational Scope After BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance Education
Students who have finished a BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance Education program have a variety of higher education choices. Several options include:
- MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management
Recruitment Area For Distance BBA Tourism & Hospitality
Students who complete a BBA Tourism & Hospitality Distance Education program in tourism and hospitality management may work in a variety of fields, such as:
- Hotels and Resorts
- Travel Agencies
- Event Planning
- Government Services
- Educational Institutes
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.