BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education 2023: BBA in Shipping & Port Management is a 3-year UG course offered via distance mode. The commercial and managerial elements of the shipping and port industries are the main topics of this specialized degree course. International trade, logistics, transportation, supply chain management, and business law are just among the topics covered in the course.
Students in a BBA in Shipping and Port Management program will learn about the various types of shipping vessels and their operations, as well as the various port operations and services that are provided. They will also learn about the various stakeholders involved in the shipping and port industry, such as shipping companies, port authorities, and government agencies.
BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education Latest Update
- Admission to Lovely Professional University for the BBA distance education program for the 2023-24 session is going on and the deadline to apply is 20 October 2023. View here
- IGNOU University admission for the July 2023 session is going on for the distance BBA course, and the deadline is 20 October 2023. Source
- BBA distance education admissions for the 2023 academic session have begun at Amity University. The last date to apply is not announced yet. Apply now
It is important to note that the eligibility criteria for a BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education program may vary depending on the institution and the specific program. The following are general requirements.
- Most universities need BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education candidates to have finished class 12 or the equivalent and have a strong academic background.
- Additionally, certain universities could have minimum grade standards for courses like English and math.
- Some institutions may have an age limit for applicants to their distance BBA programs.
- Admissions in distance BBA SPM are merit-based.
The fee structure for a distance BBA in Shipping and Port Management program may vary depending on the institution offering the program. The average academic cost for this BBA ranges between INR 20,000 to INR 50,000.
BBA Shipping & Port Management Highlights
BBA Shipping & Port Management
|Eligibility||10+2 with Commerce Stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 50,000.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance BBA Shipping & Port Management Admission Process 2023
The application process to a BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education program online may vary depending on the college offering the program. However, some common steps you may need to follow for BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education include:
- Go to the website of uni in which you want to apply BBA in Shipping and Port Management.
- Open the online admission portal and register with it.
- Sign in to the portal and select Management programs at the UG level
- Select BBA SPM and click the next button
- An application form will open in a new window. Fill out the BBA’s online application form, including any required personal and academic information.
- Pay the online application fee and submit the application form.
Advantages of BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance learning
- BBA SPM distance learning program lets students choose their own learning goals and schedules.
- The BBA program does away with the requirement for travel and lodging costs.
BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES for Graduates||1ST SEM|
|2||Accounting for Managers For Graduates||1ST SEM|
|3||Managerial Economics For Graduates||1ST SEM|
|4||COMPUTER APPLICATION in Business For Graduates||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication for Graduates||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Business Statistics For Graduates||2ND SEM|
|2||Business Environment For Graduates||2ND SEM|
|3||ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION for Graduates||2ND SEM|
|4||Marine Resources Management||2ND SEM|
|5||Marketing Management For Graduates||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Financial Management||3RD SEM|
|2||Corporate Accounting||3RD SEM|
|3||Product & Brand Management||3RD SEM|
|4||BUSINESS LAW||3RD SEM|
|5||Marine EXIM Documentation and Procedure||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Operations Research||4TH SEM|
|2||Company Law||4TH SEM|
|3||Marine Traffic Management||4TH SEM|
|4||Global Business Management||4TH SEM|
|5||Shipping Safety & Maintenance||4TH SEM|
5th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Cost Accounting||5TH SEM|
|2||Business Research Methods||5TH SEM|
|3||Business Strategy and Management||5TH SEM|
|4||International Trade Law||5TH SEM|
|5||Marine Financing and Insurance||5TH SEM|
6th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Supply Chain Management||6TH SEM|
|2||Entrepreneurship Development||6TH SEM|
|3||Disaster Management||6TH SEM|
|4||Corporate Planning & Strategic Management||6TH SEM|
Educational Scope After BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education
After completing this BBA program, students may go for higher studies. Some advanced study options after completing this degree are:
Recruitment Area For BBA Shipping & Port Management Distance Education
Graduates of a distance-learning BBA in Shipping and Port Management degree can choose from a number of career pathways within the shipping and port management sector. The top recruitment areas of such grads are:
- Ship Industries
- Civil Services.
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.