BBA Management Distance Education: BBA Management Distance Education provides studies in the field of management within a duration of 3 years. In this course, students will have to study across six semesters. In this course, one will learn about the management strategies for running a business. There are managerial skills that are imparted to the students. The distance learning mode for the course enables students to learn within a short time and with flexibility.
The learning opportunities in the course are vast and offer higher learning chances too. Those students learning this course will get specialties in financial accounting, cost accounting, management principles, IT essentials, operations research, and so on.
- Distance BBA Admission has started in IGNOU. The last date to apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
- Kurukshetra University Distance BBA Admission will begin soon for the 2023 session.
- Distance BBA admission will start soon at AMITY University for the 2023 session.
The course of BBA Management can be pursued at any distance college or university, and the course is offered to students after they meet the criteria given:
- To be eligible for the course, a student will have to accomplish at least 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- The minimum score required here for the candidates to become eligible is about 50% or more.
- Students’ merit is considered for providing admissions without an entrance exam.
In India, numerous institutes are offering the distance BBA Management course with a fee structure that ranges from INR 25000 to 67000 in a year.
BBA Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Management|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Commerce Stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
INR 25000 to INR 67000 in a year.
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance BBA Management Education Admission Process 2023
For the distance BBA Management course, students will have the choice to apply for the course via offline or online mode. The applications via online mode can be made with the steps given below as:
- Visit the website of the university in order to start the application process.
- Begin the registration on the portal as new students.
- The application form will be appeared after signing in.
- As per the details provided, the candidates will fill out the application form.
- After filling in the details in the form, documents must be attached.
- An application fee will be paid online mode, and the receipt will be uploaded.
- The application process will be completed after the submission of the form.
- Students will get their enrollments in an email.
Advantages of BBA Management Distance Education
- This course offers to learn flexibility to learners.
- Students can choose a time and place to take lectures
- In this course, students will get the benefit of stimulating activities.
- The students can control objectives, and they will manage results.
BBA Management Distance Syllabus
1st Semester Details
|1||PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT||1ST SEM|
|2||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||1ST SEM|
|3||Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications||1ST SEM|
|4||COMPUTER APPLICATION||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication||1ST SEM|
|6||PRACTICAL I||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Details
|1||Management Accounting||2ND SEM|
|2||BUSINESS MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS||2ND SEM|
|3||Managerial Economics||2ND SEM|
|4||Environmental Management||2ND SEM|
|5||MARKETING MANAGEMENT||2ND SEM|
|6||PRACTICAL II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Details
|1||BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT||3RD SEM|
|2||Family Business Management||3RD SEM|
|3||Manpower Management||3RD SEM|
|4||Financial Management||3RD SEM|
|5||Business Statistics||3RD SEM|
|6||PRACTICAL III||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Details
|1||Operations Management||4TH SEM|
|2||Direct and Indirect Taxes||4TH SEM|
|3||Office Management||4TH SEM|
|4||Sales & Distribution Management||4TH SEM|
|5||Research Methodology in Management||4TH SEM|
|6||PRACTICAL IV||4TH SEM|
5th Syllabus Details
|1||International Marketing||5TH SEM|
|2||Export/ Import Management||5TH SEM|
|3||Public Relations Management||5TH SEM|
|4||Project Management||5TH SEM|
|5||Supply Chain/ Logistics Management||5TH SEM|
|6||PRACTICAL V||5TH SEM|
6th Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Corporate Planning & Strategic Management||6TH SEM|
|2||Retail Management||6TH SEM|
|3||Business Decision Making||6TH SEM|
|4||Market Research||6TH SEM|
|5||PRACTICAL VI||6TH SEM|
Educational Scope After Distance BBA Management
Once the students complete BBA Management in distance mode, they become eligible for many new opportunities. One of the most amazing opportunities for these students is their higher learning.
These candidates will have choices of courses given:
- MBA Management
- MBA Marketing
- MBA Financial Management
Recruitment Area for Distance BBA Management
The recruiting areas for the degree holders of distance BBA Management are numerous, where the individuals can find top positions and high-salary jobs. Some of the related jobs for such degree holders are:
- Marketing Executive
- Account Manager
- Event Manager
- Business Development Executive
Top Distance University List
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
Be the first to leave a review.