BBA Finance & Marketing Distance Education: BBA in Finance and Marketing is a three-year UG course in the business stream, also offered in distance mode. Students enrolled in this distance BBA program will get a practical and theoretical understanding of various financial and marketing topics, including insurance, product marketing, and investing. Candidates for this program should be able to foresee the future with knowledge of investments and insurance.
To ride this marketing BBA, you’ll need to have aced your XII exams from a recognized board. The magic number? An aggregate score is between 45% to 55%. Keep in mind that the entry ticket might vary a bit depending on which college you’re eyeing. Today, we’re diving into the exciting world of BBA Marketing, a 3-year undergrad course offered by big names like NIILM University, IMTS University, and Flame University across India.
Admission works its magic through a mix of merit and entrance exams like NMAT, SET, SAT, and friends. So, make sure you’ve got your study game on point. Talking cash, because who doesn’t love it? The fees for this journey can range from INR 50,000 to INR 7,70,000. A worthy investment for the skills you’ll be packing!
Career opportunities: Sales Manager, Advertising Executive, Marketing Executive, Market Research Analyst – you’re spoiled for choice. Top recruiters like SBI, TCS, Deutsche Bank, and Capgemini are ready to snap up the next marketing maestro.
On average, you’re looking at a Fee INR 3,00,000 to INR 6,00,000 per annum. Not too shabby, right?
BBA Marketing might just be your golden ticket. Dive into the world of possibilities, explore top-notch colleges, and gear up for a journey that’s not just about education but a ticket to an exciting career ride. Ready, set, market!
So, what’s the scoop? Well, buckle up because we’re about to break it down. This program is all about arming you with the essential marketing skills to shine in the business world. From Sales Manager to Advertising Executive, the career options are as diverse as the programs themselves.
- The fresh admission for the Distance BBA course is commenced for session 2023-24. 20 October 2023 is the deadline to apply and complete the admission process for the course. (Click Here)
The minimum eligibility for getting admission to this BBA Finance & Marketing distance course depends upon the university in which the applicant is applying for enrollment. But the general eligibility requirements for this BBA course are:
- BBA Finance & Marketing aspirants must complete the class 12th examination with good grades.
- Students willing for admission to this BBA must have at least 50% marks in the class XII exam.
- There will be no entrance exam for getting admission to the BBA FM course.
This BBA Finance & Marketing Distance course is less expensive as compared to regular BBA. The students enrolled in this course will charge an average of INR 25,000 to 56,000 per year.
BBA Finance & Marketing Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Finance & Marketing|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Commerce Stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 to 56,000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
Distance BBA Finance & Marketing Admission Process 2023
Most distance universities in India accept both application methods for BBA Finance & Marketing Distance Education courses. The online application procedure for this BBA course is given below:
- Go to the website of the university to which you want to apply for BBA FM admissions.
- Get registered with the online enrollment portal of the institute.
- Log in to the respective portal will the registered ID.
- Select UG course and Management stream.
- Choose BBA Finance & Marketing. An application form will open.
- Fill in all educational and personal details in this BBA application form.
- Make online payment for BBA’s application form and get its voucher.
- Submit the BBA Finance & Marketing Distance Education application form and the fee voucher.
Advantages of the BBA Finance & Marketing Distance Learning
- This BBA Finance & Marketing through distance mode provides a time management facility.
- Doing this program in distance mode will be cost-friendly.
- You can learn this BBA at your own speed.
Educational Scope After Distance BBA Finance & Marketing
After successfully completing a BBA Finance & Marketing Distance Education course, the student will be able to choose between two paths; one is to pursue advanced education, and one is to pursue employment. Following graduation, students who wish to pursue higher education can enroll in the following courses if they wish to do so:
- MBA Finance and Marketing
- MBA Marketing
- PGD Marketing
Distance BBA Finance & Marketing Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles & Practice of Management||
Profit Planning & Control
|Second Year Syllabus|
Business Finance – II
|Business Finance – I||
Sales & Distribution Management
|Third Year Syllabus|
|Management Information System||
Corporate Planning & Strategic Management
|Summer Training Report||
|Advertising & Public Relations||
Financial Institutions and Markets
|Human Resources Development||
|Banking Law & Practice||
Marketing of Services
Recruitment Area For Distance BBA Finance & Marketing
BBA Finance & Marketing program is a combined study of finance and marketing. After completing this BBA, students can make their career in various financial and no financial institutes. The top job sectors for such professionals are:
- Educational Institutes
- Marketing Firms
- Government Civil Services
- Stock Markets
- Insurance Companies.
Top Distance University List
- Chandigarh University
- Jain online University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Jaipur National University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
Be the first to leave a review.