BAOU Distance Education: DR Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University is one of the pioneering choices for distance education courses in the country. In order to provide top-notch education even through distance learning, the public university was established in 1994.
Currently, it is offering various courses at the certificate, diploma, graduate, postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, and research levels. All courses that the university proposes for admission have been approved by the UGC.
The Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University has a few high-quality attributes that help it draw thousands of students each year. Some interesting elements are mentioned below.
- BAOU Distance Education offers some highly popular courses.
- The fee for both traditional, and professional courses are affordable.
- The University’s departments take care of their responsibilities in providing assistance during admission, and post-admission.
- BAOU has numerous cells e.g., Woman Development, Sexual Harassment, Students, Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste, and Student Grievances, to resolve issues.
Aspiring applicants will receive accurate information from this article that will facilitate their admission to the BAOU distance education programs. The Unit will cover eligibility, fee, the application process, admissions, and a variety of other topics.
BAOU Distance Education Admission 2023
The schools of humanities, social sciences, computer science, commerce, management, and others have helped BAOU start the admission process for undergraduate, and postgraduate courses for the 2023-February session. In order to apply for new admission to diploma, degree, and certificate courses, one has to visit the official website of BAOU.
The deadline to submit the BAOU online application form for Admission to BA, BCom, B.Ed., BCA, BBA, MEG, MHD, etc., is 28 February 2023.
Candidates who are interested in submitting an application form to BAOU must also pay the registration fee. Admission to BAOU courses is typically granted following evaluation of the necessary academic performance. It does not mean the university will not use entrance tests for admission. Actually, the entrance exam will be administered for the specific courses.
- The application form or entry fee for distance education courses at BAOU is 200 Indian rupees.
- Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Wallet, or Net Banking can be used for paying the application form fee.
- An entrance test is held every year for BEd, and Research degree courses.
BAOU Distance Education Application Form 2023
The online application form is in process for the February 2023 session. Applicants are required to submit a filled application by reaching the BAOU official admission portal before 28 February 2023 to avoid the late fee.
During the form submission process, the university will demand a 200 INR original application fee. Late arrivals will be charged 500 Indian rupees in addition to the original fee. Only applications submitted with the required fee will be accepted by BAOU.
BAOU Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The sections below will teach you everything you need to know in order to enroll in BAOU Courses for admission to February 2023 session.
- Kindly reach out at www.baou.edu.in.
- Press the “Admission” button
- Then “Apply Online Admission”
- Register to create an account
- Return to the login window
- Login back to reach the admission form
- Please complete BAOU admission form
- Upload relevant documents
- Deposit fee, and save the receipt.
Note: BAOU Distance Education confirms admission to its courses after spending a certain amount of time verifying the filled information with uploaded documents. It might take a few days, and it’s possible that the candidates will be notified by email as to their admission status. However, the status can be regularly checked on the official website too.
Be the first to leave a review.