Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The University has no admission process going on. The admission process for last year is closed. Students interested in taking admission at Adikavi Nannaya University can take admission for the 2022 session that was started on 26th May 2022 and ended on 10th June 2022.
The colleges that offer admission are the College of Science & Technology, College of Arts & Commerce, and College of Education. The colleges offer B.Tech, B. Com., MBA, M.Sc., and MA courses.
Registration Fees: The university requests all the applicants to pay an entry fee of INR 380. Applicants are also required to pay an application form fee(by post) of INR 560. The amounts are paid through demand drafts, cash, or online.
Interested applicants can start taking the entrance examinations required for the specific program while waiting for the admission process.
- Applicants that want to take admitted for B.Tech courses must take AP-EAMCET.
- The M.Tech aspirants must sit for the AP – PGECET.
- Applicants that want to take admission for MBA or MCA must write the AP-ICET/CAT/XAT/MAT. After clearing the entrance test, they must go for a counseling session.
- The B.Ed applicants must register for the AP-EdCET examination. This is the entrance test the university requires from all the B.Ed applicants.
- Students that wish to be admitted for MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and M.P.Ed courses will have to sit for an examination conducted by the university called Nannaya CET or Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET).
There must be a valid AP-EAMCET score, and you must take part in the counseling process and get into the B.Tech program to be able to do that. but this course is not offered in distance mode
- To get into an MBA or MCA program, you need to pass the AP-ICET exam not required this is for college admission and go through the process of getting into the school. Get into these programs by following the steps below. CAT, MAT and XAT rankings are also used to get into business school.
- B.Ed students must pass an Intermediate or Graduation certificate from a university that is well-known in order to be considered for the course.
- MA, MSc, MBA, and MPEd students don’t need to take a separate admissions test to get these degrees. They can get them without it (AKNUCET).
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Update:
- Adikavi Nannaya University exams will be held in June 2022. Applications are available on the university website.
- Executive MBA Program 2022-23 is currently open. For Registration (Click Here)
- You can find more information about the examination on the website – (Click here
- The June 2022 Pre P.Hd examination timetable has been declared. (Check Out)
- 2022-23 Integrated MBA Program is currently going on. To Register (Click Here)
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|App. Fee||Rs. 380/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.560/-|
|Fees Submit||Online, DD, and Cash|
|Dispatch Time Admission Cards||one and half Months After Admission|
|Issue of duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 500/-|
|Exam Results||one Month after Examination|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||0883 256 6004|
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Admission 2022
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education is offered multiple courses taught at different levels. The courses are at UG and PG levels and are offered within several streams. There are streams such as science, arts, commerce, education, computer applications, and management in which courses are provided. Almost 3 years are required to complete a UG degree and 2 years are required to complete a PG degree. For each degree program, admissions are all the way based on merit. ANU will submit the applications of students in an online manner and students can visit its online site to check further details about important dates.
- Undergraduate admissions are for courses BBA, BCA, B.Ed., and B.Com degrees. There are courses such as M.Com, M.P.Ed., MCA, MSc, and MA that are offered in distance mode at the PG level.
- ANU will select students under the UG category only if they have acquired a qualification at the HSC level and have secured minimum marks of 50% in aggregate in the last exam.
- The percentage of the last exam for a bachelor’s degree will be the main selection criteria and it must be 50% minimum.
- For each course, a fee of INR 500 will be submitted for submitting a single application form.
AKNU is situated in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India. The University was founded in the year 2006. The University is a state university run by the government. Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education offers a lot of degree programs and courses through the distance mode of learning to the candidates at the UG level & PG level of education. The candidates can apply for the admissions through an online mode of application only. The admissions are granted to the candidates in all the courses offered by the University based on an entrance test.
Bachelors of Education (B.Ed), graduation in any study discipline is mandatory for students to obtain along 50% minimum score as per the eligibility criteria. The tuition fee for B.Ed is INR 12700.
Masters of Science (MSc), this course is pursued at the PG level after the completion of graduation. The last degree of students must be BSc that was acquired in any science stream and a 50% minimum score is also required. This has a fee of INR 13500.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), students in the field of management can continue studying this course after doing a BBA degree. The obtained marks are 50% required and the fee for this course is INR 14500.
Masters of Physical Education (M.P.Ed), a student can apply for admissions based on the merit criteria that is a necessary requirement is B.P.Ed or equivalent degree and 50% minimum score. Students will pay a fee of INR 13000.
Masters of Arts (MA), at least 50% score is needed in qualifying BA for a merit selection in admissions, its fee is INR 12000.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), after BCA with 50% score applications are accepted to provide entries to eligible candidates for this 2-year course. Its fee is INR 13800.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Application Process
- Apply online by filling out the form. https://aknu.edu.in/
- Scanned copies of the required papers should be submitted.
- Please submit a picture or signature.
- Make sure that your data are correct and that all your documents, photos, and signatures have been uploaded correctly.
- Don’t forget to pay your registration fee
- Complete and print the Application Form.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Offered Programmes:
It is compulsory to fill out the online application form. Adikavi Nannaya University provides many courses such as undergraduate, postgraduate, education, technical, and other courses.
Arts and Commerce Courses
- MA Economics
- MA English
- MA Political Science
- MA Psychology
- MA Telugu
- MBA (Marketing & HR)
- MBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management)
Science and Technology Courses
- M.Sc Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc Analytical Chemistry
- M.Sc Aquaculture
- M.Sc Bio-Chemistry
- M.Sc Bio-Technology
- M.Sc Botany
- M.Sc Geology
- M.Sc Geophysics
- M.sc Mathematics
- M.Sc Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Zoology
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Courses
List of Colleges Affiliated with Adikavi Nannaya University
- East Godavari
- Sir C.R. Reddy College – Autonomous Kakinada
- Sri Velagapudi Ramakrishna Government Degree College for Men
- Sri Y.N. College – Autonomous
- Aditya College of Education
- Sri Sai Aditya College of Education
- Annavaram Satyavathidevi Government Degree College for Women.
Adikavi Nannaya University Facilities
- National service scheme
- Placement cell
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296
- Contact No.: 0883 – 2566002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.