Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Admission 2022: For certificate courses and diploma courses, the deadline for AKNU admission 2022 is 21 November 2022. Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education offers a lot of degree programs and courses through the distance mode of learning to the candidates at the UG level & PG level of education.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Update:
- Adikavi Nannaya University Admission 2022 last date to apply for diploma and certificate courses is 21 November 2022. Click here
- The exam schedule for the UG courses 3 year LLB and 5 Years BA LLB V, VII, and IX semester end examination has been released. Exams will start on 27 December 2022. (Check Here)
- Check more details regarding the exam application form and fee submission dates for Law courses. (Check Here)
- Check the schedule for professional courses B.Tech V and VII semesters (Regular and Backlog) November 2022. (Check Here)
- For other courses exam time-table November 2022. (Click Here)
AKNU is situated in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India. The University was founded in the year 2006. The University is a state university run by the government.
The candidates can apply for admission through an online mode of application only. Admissions are granted to the candidates in all the courses offered by the University based on an entrance test. The College of Science & Technology, College of Arts & Commerce, and College of Education are the institutions that provide admission. The universities provide courses in B.Tech, B.Com, MBA, M.Sc, and MA.
Registration Fees: The university charges a 380/- INR registration cost for each applicant. Additionally, applicants must send a 560/- INR application fee via postal mail. The payments can be made online, with cash, or with demand draughts.
While awaiting the admissions procedure, interested candidates might begin taking the entrance exams necessary for the particular programme.
- Candidates must take the AP-EAMCET in order to be considered for admission to B.Tech programmes.
- Candidates for the M.Tech degree must take the AP-PGECET.
- Candidates who want to be considered for MBA or MCA admission must sit the AP-ICET, CAT, XAT, or MAT. They must attend a counseling session after passing the entrance exam.
- The B.Ed. candidates must sign up for the AP-EdCET test. All applicants for the B.Ed. programme must take this entrance exam, according to the university.
- Students who want to enroll in MA, M.Sc., M.Com., and M.P.Ed. programmes must take the university’s Nannaya CET, also known as the Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET).
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|App. Fee||Rs. 380/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.560/-|
|Fees Submit||Online, DD, and Cash|
|Dispatch Time Admission Cards||one and half Months After Admission|
|Issue of duplicate Admission Cards||Rs. 500/-|
|Exam Results||one Month after Examination|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||0883 256 6004|
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Admission 2022
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education offers multiple courses at different levels. UG and PG courses are offered in several streams. Science, arts, commerce, education, computer applications, and management courses are available.
- Undergraduate admissions are for courses BBA, BCA, B.Ed., and B.Com degrees. There are courses such as M.Com, M.P.Ed., MCA, MSc, and MA that are offered in distance mode at the PG level.
- ANU will select students under the UG category only if they have acquired a qualification at the HSC level and have secured minimum marks of 50% in aggregate in the last exam.
- The percentage of the last exam for a bachelor’s degree will be the main selection criteria and it must be 50% minimum.
- For each course, a fee of INR 500/- will be submitted for submitting a single application form.
AKNU PG Admission
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education offers MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA, and LLM Courses in various specializations at the PG level. A candidate who wishes to take admission at any PG-level distance education program must have a UG degree in the relevant stream.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Application Process
- Apply online by filling out the form. https://aknu.edu.in/
- Scanned copies of the required papers should be submitted.
- Please submit a picture or signature.
- Make sure that your data are correct and that all your documents, photos, and signatures have been uploaded correctly.
- Don’t forget to pay your registration fee
- Complete and print the Application Form.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Offered Programmes
The online application form must be filled out. Numerous courses, including undergraduate, graduate, education, technical, and other courses, are offered at Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education.
|Arts and Commerce Courses||MA Economics|
|MA Political Science|
|MBA (Marketing & HR)|
|MBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management)|
|Science and Technology Courses||M.Sc Applied Mathematics|
|M.Sc Analytical Chemistry|
|M.Sc Organic Chemistry|
|Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Courses||B.Ed|
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Colleges Affiliated List
|Sir C.R. Reddy College – Autonomous Kakinada|
|Sri Velagapudi Ramakrishna Government Degree College for Men|
|Sri Y.N. College – Autonomous|
|Aditya College of Education|
|Sri Sai Aditya College of Education|
|Annavaram Satyavathidevi Government Degree College for Women.|
Adikavi Nannaya University Facilities
- National service scheme
- Placement cell
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296
- Contact No.: 0883 – 2566002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Some Other Distance Education University
- ANU Distance Education
- GITAM University Distance Education
- Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
- JNTU Distance Education
- Andhra University Distance Education
Note: Dates are Tentative and are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.