Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education 2024? At present, UGC DEB doesn’t approve Adikavi Nannaya University to offer the distance learning program. The University will soon start fresh registration for admission in the academic session 2024-25. Students who are interested in applying at the university can submit the form when the application is released.
Adikavi Nannaya University was established on 22nd April 2006 to serve the higher education needs of East & West Godavari districts. The university offers various specializations under UG, PG, and Professional Courses, including BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, MSC, MBA, and MCA through Regular modes of learning.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- Adikavi Nannaya University doesn’t offer admission in distance education mode in the current academic session, as per the order of UGC.
- Adikavi Nannaya University will commence admission for all programmes in the ODL mode. We will inform you on this page as soon as possible.
- Adikavi Nannaya University offered BCom admission via distance education mode; at present, the university doesn’t offer admission to this programme in ODL mode.
Adikavi Nannaya University has four colleges that serve the needs of candidates: the University College of Arts & Commerce, the University College of Engineering, the University College of Education, and the University College of Science & Technology. It stands out as the largest university in Andhra Pradesh in terms of connections, boasting close to 450 colleges.
- UG Courses: Interested students can apply for admission in B.A., B.Com, and other similar undergraduate courses, for those students who have 10+2 qualifications, with fees between ₹3,500 and ₹5,000 yearly.
- PG Courses: M.A., M.Com for Bachelor’s degree holders, fees Approx ₹5,000-₹6,500 annually.
- Diploma Courses: Diploma in Computer Applications, fee nearly ₹5,000 to 30,000 per year.
- Admission Period: Expected Approx June 14, 2024.
- Website: www.aknudoa.in
Note: According to the UGC-DEB announcement, AKNU currently does not offer distance learning courses. This article is only intended to answer students’ questions.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education Overview
|Adikavi Nannaya University
|Approved For admission Abroad
|Yes (MHRD & UGC)
|Raja Narendra Nagar, Rajamahendravaram-533296, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
AKNU Distance Education Admission?
Adikavi Nannaya University does not offer distance education courses for the academic session 2024-25. The university offers regular courses in a variety of fields. Courses are available in science, art, commerce, education, computer applications, and management through regular learning mode. Admission to its regular learning courses has been going on its official portal. Interested students can apply by visiting the official website @aknu.edu.in.
- Admissions to BA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc, B.Com, and other undergraduate degree programs.
- The university offers MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.Com, and other postgraduate degrees.
- Students will be selected under the UG category only if they hold a qualification at the HSC level and have secured at least 50% in aggregate.
- There will be a minimum 50% score on the last exam for a bachelor’s degree as the primary selection criterion.
- A fee of INR 500/- will be charged for each course application.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education UG Admission
For the academic year 2024–2024, AKNU provides various UG programs in regular mode. Students can apply for admission to programs such as BA, BCA, BSc, BVoc, and BCom. The application procedure will soon begin. Students must have passed the 12th grade from a recognized educational board in order to be admitted to Adikavi Nannaya University’s UG programs.
There is no entrance exam required for admission to UG courses in distance mode, and admission will be based on merit list criteria. Students can apply for regular mode only.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education BCom Admission
The university will soon start admission to the Bachelor of Commerce course. Students who have completed their 12th-class education from any recognized board are eligible to apply for admission. It is a UG degree that lasts for 3 years. Admission to the BCom course at Adikavi Nannaya University will be based on the merit list.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education BCA Admission
Bachelor of Computer Applications or BCA is only offered in regular mode at the university. Students who wish to enroll in the BCA program must hold a 12th-grade passing certificate. The course lasts three years. During the course, students will learn about computers and their applications in detail.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education PG Admission
The university is offering several postgraduate courses for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from any UGC-approved university in relevant subjects. Some of the popular courses are MA, MCom, MBA, MSc, MCA, etc. Students can apply for admission after completing the eligibility requirements. In distance mode, the university does not conduct any entrance exams.
Right Now, Adikavi Nannaya University does not offer any courses in a distance mode of education. Students can pursue the course in regular mode only. In the future, the university may start offering distance courses.
Adikavi Nannaya University Distance Education MCom Admission 2024
Master of Commerce or MCom is a postgraduate degree offered by Adikavi Nannaya University. Students who have completed their BCom degree from any UGC-approved university will be able to apply for admission to the MCom course. The duration of the course is 2 years and admission will be taken through the merit list criteria.
Adikavi Nannaya University Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of Adikavi University vary for different courses, as mentioned below:
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a 45-50% grade is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for AKNU PG courses such as MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, etc.
- To apply for certificate courses in this university, a candidate must have a 10+2 from a recognized board of HS education.
- A candidate must have an MSc in Geology/Geophysics or BTech Petroleum Engg./Technology to apply for a PG Diploma in Hydrocarbon/Mud logging.
Adikavi Nannaya University Application Process
Those who are looking for the admission process of Adikavi Nannaya University can go through the given important points. Below, we have shared all the essential points that students will need while filling out the application form. Eventually, we want to say to all students that read the article til the end and make sure not to skip any part. Otherwise, you will miss the important information.
- Apply online by filling out the form https://aknu.edu.in/.
- Scanned copies of the required papers should be submitted.
- Please submit a picture or signature.
- Make sure that your data are correct and that all your documents, photos, and signatures have been uploaded correctly.
- Don’t forget to pay your registration fee.
- Complete and print the Application Form.
AKNU Offered Courses
The university offers a wide range of courses, including undergraduate, graduate, education, technical, and other courses. There are various UG And PG courses offered by AKNU. Candidates who want to choose UG courses can go for BA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Voc, B.Com, and many more.
Candidates have many options in PG programs like MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.Com, and some other postgraduate degrees. Please visit the university’s official website https://www.aknu.edu.in/ for a brief and more accurate explanation.
AKNU UG Courses List
|AKNU BA Subjects
|Tourism and Travel Management
|English for Digital Age
|Local Self Government
|BA OL (Telgu)
|AKNU BCom Subjects
|Accounting & Taxation
|AKNU BSc Subjects
|Artificial Inteligence & Robotics
|Internet & Things (IoT)
|AKNU BVoc Subjects
|Industrial Quiculture & Fisheries
|Medical Image Technology
|UGD – Medical Lab Technology
|NSQF -Mushroom Cultivation and Establishment of Training Unit
|Critical Care Management
|Agriculture and Entrepreneurship
|NSQF -Aquaculture Feed Preparation, Analysis, and Management
|Food Science & Nutrition
|NSQF – Counselling skills
|AKNU Management & Pharmacy Courses
|BBA Digital Marketing
AKNU PG Courses List
|Arts and Commerce Courses
|MA Political Science
|MBA (Marketing & HR)
|MBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management)
|Science and Technology Courses
|M.Sc Applied Mathematics
|M.Sc Analytical Chemistry
|M.Sc Organic Chemistry
|Adikavi Nannaya University Courses
Some Other Distance Education University
- ANU Distance Education
- GITAM University Distance Education
- Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education
- JNTU Distance Education
- Andhra University Distance Education
Adikavi Nannaya University Contact Details:
- Address: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh 533296
- Contact No.: 0883-2566002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: https://www.aknu.edu.in/
FAQs of Adikavi Nannaya University distance Education
Ques 1: Is AKNU private or government?
Ans: It is a state University, Adikavi Nannaya University, located in Rajahmundry. Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, is home to Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNUDOA).
Ques 2: What is the process for checking my AKNU degree results?
Ans: You will be asked to enter the Hall Ticket Number on the portal in the given section, and then you will be given the option to search for the ticket.
Be the first to leave a review.